Keith Ablow: “Men should be able to veto women’s abortions”

I say hell no. Why should someone else have a say over what someone does? Abortion is a law that is not going to change, people need to realize that and stop trying to tweak the laws to get what they want -- like defunding Obamacare; it's underhanded and dishonest.
Maybe because without a male there would be no baby. Men are such pussies for not standing up for their child.

Why are single mothers so reviled by the right? Why are they punished for taking responsibility while the man is all but congratulated for 'sowing his wild oats'.

Poor women should have abortions. Why don't they?. Cause the kid will increase their welfare checks and their chance at child support.

I say hell no. Why should someone else have a say over what someone does? Abortion is a law that is not going to change, people need to realize that and stop trying to tweak the laws to get what they want -- like defunding Obamacare; it's underhanded and dishonest.
Maybe because without a male there would be no baby. Men are such pussies for not standing up for their child.

I don't understand your point.

Are you talking about me? I'm an awesome dad.

Standing up for your child goes way beyond "demanding" that they be born. You need to be their for the long haul.

Funny thing.....from 16 to 28 I was a man whore, my whole reason to live was to screw....I never once knocked up a woman in that time....I did not want to have to marry or be a father until I was ready so it was condoms or other methods...no reason to knock up a woman if you dont want to.

i advocate that men take responsibility for their actions....

CONTROL YOUR SPERM AND PROBLEM IS SOLVED...

once you deposit sperm into any old vagina you can find...you lose control of that sperm and give it to the woman to do as she pleases
I should have used a condom,,,,,I got my hand pregnant...

Notice how the ignorant left leaves the "F" word out of the spin? Maybe the sissie left has no concept of the word "father" but the responsibility of fatherhood should be important enough when it comes to the point of terminating a human life that he helped create. What would the gigantic left wing (tax exempt) propaganda network "Media Matters" do without the Fox round table discussions? Maybe media parasites like Salon would dry up.

Notice how the ignorant left leaves the "F" word out of the spin? Maybe the sissie left has no concept of the word "father" but the responsibility of fatherhood should be important enough when it comes to the point of terminating a human life that he helped create. What would the gigantic left wing (tax exempt) propaganda network "Media Matters" do without the Fox round table discussions? Maybe media parasites like Salon would dry up.

Notice how whitehall ignores the many mentions in this thread and elsewhere of the "father".

There's a huge difference between being a father and being a sperm donor.

i advocate that men take responsibility for their actions....

CONTROL YOUR SPERM AND PROBLEM IS SOLVED...

once you deposit sperm into any old vagina you can find...you lose control of that sperm and give it to the woman to do as she pleases
I should have used a condom,,,,,I got my hand pregnant...

God hates condoms as much as men do. That's why he gave women a backside.

two way street, bones

men have a say as well and have every right to be involved in baby's life regardless of what mommy wants

and this is what you do not get....you have no rights as sperm donor if you want do step up and be involved in the child's life that is one thing but that is not an automatic right that is an earned privilege

and this is what you do not get....you have no rights as sperm donor if you want do step up and be involved in the child's life that is one thing but that is not an automatic right that is an earned privilege

WOW - what as stupid thing to say. Being involved in the child's life is neither a right nor a privilege. It''s a legal duty. Men are FORCED to pay child support even though they have no say in the abortion question. THINK

Why are single mothers so reviled by the right? Why are they punished for taking responsibility while the man is all but congratulated for 'sowing his wild oats'.

Poor women should have abortions. Why don't they?. Cause the kid will increase their welfare checks and their chance at child support.

And they get yearly $1000.00 tax credits per kid until they turn 16.

Forum List

Back