Keith Ablow: “Men should be able to veto women’s abortions”

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
On “Outnumbered” today, Fox News’ “Medical A-Team” member Keith Ablow weighed in on Nick Loeb’s bizarre claim of ownership over two fertilized embryos he created with ex-fiancé Sofia Vergara.

Fox News Medical A-Team member Keith Ablow Men should be able to veto women s abortions - Salon.com

According to Keith Ablow men should have a right to veto women’s abortions. Pretty controversial yet understandable. Pro-life stance postulates parents have a moral obligation upon American society and their unborn child. Whom do we have to protect - the mother, both parents or the child?

Interesting question. Men should at least be notified if women are going to keep a pregnancy so they can prepare for their role as baby daddy both financial and familial.

I say hell no. Why should someone else have a say over what someone does? Abortion is a law that is not going to change, people need to realize that and stop trying to tweak the laws to get what they want -- like defunding Obamacare; it's underhanded and dishonest.

On “Outnumbered” today, Fox News’ “Medical A-Team” member Keith Ablow weighed in on Nick Loeb’s bizarre claim of ownership over two fertilized embryos he created with ex-fiancé Sofia Vergara.

Fox News Medical A-Team member Keith Ablow Men should be able to veto women s abortions - Salon.com

According to Keith Ablow men should have a right to veto women’s abortions. Pretty controversial yet understandable. Pro-life stance postulates parents have a moral obligation upon American society and their unborn child. Whom do we have to protect - the mother, both parents or the child?
The subject of abortion will probably be debated until the end of time.

I think a better solution is to say men cannot be forced to pay child support as long as abortion is legal.

i advocate that men take responsibility for their actions....

CONTROL YOUR SPERM AND PROBLEM IS SOLVED...

once you deposit sperm into any old vagina you can find...you lose control of that sperm and give it to the woman to do as she pleases

i advocate that men take responsibility for their actions....

CONTROL YOUR SPERM AND PROBLEM IS SOLVED...

once you deposit sperm into any old vagina you can find...you lose control of that sperm and give it to the woman to do as she pleases
Such blatant discrimination!

What about young, uh, what was its...

No, young, uh, vagi...Oh, I just can't bring myself to talk about *****!
AHH! Oh no, what did I say?
Where's the delete button? Drat!

Step one in this fantasy, he has to prove the fetus is his.

Compromise:
HE can have the power to veto HER abortion when SHE can can have the power to veto HIS mother having HIM.

Keith Ablow is a full blown moron. When them minors we're rescued from that well he said the first thing they should do is see a psychologist. Not eat. Not shower. Not see their family. See a shrink

Dude is an idiot

I recently posted about a Repub who says rapists should have access to their victims, as well as the child born of the rape.

There are some who believe women should have permission for birth control, certain surgeries and abortion - as it used to be. This bozo says men should have the power to force a woman to reproduce.

Why is it we never hear anything about the real cause of unwanted pregnancies? Men. And why are so many allowed to get away with not supporting their children?

Why are single mothers so reviled by the right? Why are they punished for taking responsibility while the man is all but congratulated for 'sowing his wild oats'.

Amazingly, we've even had RWs here say 'she should have kept her legs closed'.

We're definitely going backwards.

two way street, bones

men have a say as well and have every right to be involved in baby's life regardless of what mommy wants

I think a better solution is to say men cannot be forced to pay child support as long as abortion is legal.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Good example of the lazy, low-life scum who believe men should not have to support their own children.

At least he let slip the fact about this bizarre line of argument -

It is not about equal say for father and mother. It's about adding advantage to the anti-abortion side.

That's what it's all about for those guys--being able to control women's bodies in some way. Since they lack the ability to make a woman lose control during coitus, apparently.

Forum List

Back