Keeping track of Obama's NUTJOB czars, and those in his administration!

Please feel free to add the anti-american nutjobs that Obama keeps himself surrounded by, as you see fit.
I'm sure we'll find the list becomes quite intriguing as it grows.
Obama himself stated that those he surrounds himself will define his positions.
So far, he's defining himself as the ultimate anti-american marxist dirtbag. His choices for personnel are proving it so, lets prove it further!

Please feel free to add the anti-american nutjobs that Obama keeps himself surrounded by
he is literally "in bed" with one every night

Cass Sunstein... Regulatory czar...

Proponent of the 2nd Bill of Rights... all of which require the violation of another's right...

Proponent of animal rights... Actual rights... Legal rights... Rights, for instance, which provide that the entire California farming system being denied water, to save a 2" long FISH... RIghts which violate the rights of TENS OF THOUSANDS OF HUMAN BEINGS TO THE USE OF THEIR FARMS.. TO FARM and to pursue the fulfillment of their lives... not to mention the rights of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS, IF NOT BILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO EAT THAT FOOD WHICH WOULD OTHERWISE BE FARMED THERE; the right of Animals to be represented by the State to sue PEOPLE, wherein the STATE determines the complaint which the animal would advance.

RANCID violations of COMMON SENSE... let alone the means of humanity to exercise their God given rights...

This guy even BEING in Government is surreal...

Last edited:
I happen to be the Death Panel Czar.

Expect a visit from me real soon. :eusa_eh: :badgrin:

Forum List

Back