Keeping the Poor, Poor

and the poor did so well under the republicans...o wait it was the rich who amassed more wealth....my bad

That would have been better phrased.... "and the *LAZY* did so well under *ALL* administrations... oh wait, it was the rich who amassed more wealth... my bad."

It's just common knowledge, LAZY people will always exert more energy blaming others for their predicament than it would have taken to better themselves. Maybe they should try getting an education instead of flapping their lips spewing excuses.

I know you bad asses have trouble understanding what is and is not a FACT, so please tell me which FACT contained in this piece you are referring to keyboard commando....

Here's what it boils down to slick... "YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO WHAT I HAVE EARNED."

You're free to get off your tired, lazy ass and make something of yourself. Your also free to lay around and be a worthless piece of shit. However if you chose the later, don't come begging to me for a fucking hand out. As far as I'm concerned, YOU CAN DIE.

Now that you are done practicing your one liners and premanufactured talking points for your next townhall, please give me the FACT presented in this piece you were referring to bad ass...

I just did you anti American POS. Now if you see some legitimate reason why you think you ARE entitled to what I have earned, then you're going to have to look up a new response out of your liberal hand book, because this American doesn't need to hear the same liberal hyperbole over and over.

Here's what it boils down to slick... "YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO WHAT I HAVE EARNED."

You're free to get off your tired, lazy ass and make something of yourself. Your also free to lay around and be a worthless piece of shit. However if you chose the later, don't come begging to me for a fucking hand out. As far as I'm concerned, YOU CAN DIE.

Now that you are done practicing your one liners and premanufactured talking points for your next townhall, please give me the FACT presented in this piece you were referring to bad ass...

I just did you anti American POS. Now if you see some legitimate reason why you think you ARE entitled to what I have earned, then you're going to have to look up a new response out of your liberal hand book, because this American doesn't need to hear the same liberal hyperbole over and over.

Sorry, bad ass. This is America. You already give away part of what you supposedly earned every single day. Deal with it.

Sorry, bad ass. This is America. You already give away part of what you supposedly earned every single day. Deal with it.
Epic fail. You dodged. I win.

Next... :eusa_whistle:

I vote for Government by the consent of the Governed, instead. The Parasites are killing the golden goose. I don't like it. I will not stay silent. I am not alone.

Forum List

Back