Keeping the Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in order to have peace with others, we often need peace within ourselves. Many people lack that first step.

It's best just to avoid the toxicity in general. I avoid places where toxic people congregate, because that sort of ugliness can drag you in and make you say and do things you wouldn't otherwise do. It's like a poison for the soul, and no one really needs those bad influences in their lives.

That is prudent to do sometimes. Because often we can be corrupted without realizing it.

Sometimes though we need to get alittle dirty to reach out and bring people out of the filth.

True, but at other times it goes horribly wrongly, because some people enjoy hurting one another.

I think in order to have peace with others, we often need peace within ourselves. Many people lack that first step.

That's true, and in the past I lacked that first step.

It's best just to avoid the toxicity in general. I avoid places where toxic people congregate, because that sort of ugliness can drag you in and make you say and do things you wouldn't otherwise do. It's like a poison for the soul, and no one really needs those bad influences in their lives.

That is prudent to do sometimes. Because often we can be corrupted without realizing it.

Sometimes though we need to get alittle dirty to reach out and bring people out of the filth.

True, but at other times it goes horribly wrongly, because some people enjoy hurting one another.

That's true, and in the past I lacked that first step.

That first step is a doozy. I've been working on that for a while.

Thread closed due to numerous violations. Folks - the Lounge is not meant to be a soapbox for venting or flaming about bad behavior elsewhere in USMB, that sort of stuff belongs in the FZ where the furniture is flame-retardent as are the inhabitents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back