Keeping New Hampshire White

My calendar says it's 2010. Why do we still have such dickbags running around? I would hope he's getting laughed out of the state with such choice logic as:

For far too long white Americans have been told that diversity is something beneficial to their existence. Statistics prove that the opposite is true. New Hampshire residents must seek to preserve their racial identity if we want future generations to have to possibility to live in such a great state. Affirmative action, illegal and legal non-white immigration, anti-white public school systems, and an anti-white media have done much damage to the United States of America and especially New Hampshire. It is time for white people in New Hampshire and across the country to take a stand. We are only 8 percent of the world's population and we need our own homeland, just like any other non-white group of people deserve their own homeland.

What will happen to New Hampshire once it is only 60, 50 or 40 percent white? Statistics show that areas with high non-white populations have higher rates of violent crime. New Hampshire has one of the lowest rates of violent crime in the country, but that will change as the white population percentage declines and the non-white population percentage increases.

What a class act.

So will you also call a person a dickbag who is black and says they want to preserve the mostly black community, school, church, etc?

Will you call a dickbag of a person who is Hispanic and wants to maintain the culture in their Arizona or California neighborhood that is mostly Hispanic because they like their culture?

Will you call a student a dickbag for choosing an all-black college because they want to go to an all-black college?

Didn't think so. I support his statements.

...are you thick? There's a bit of a difference, New Hampshire is already a fairly white state to begin with. 95% white people. They're hardly a minority culture in the face of a majority one. They are the majority, what is there to panic or so on over? That's why this guy comes off as a racist dickbag.

So please, don't call him a racist. He says that's not true.

"I would ask you about your version of racist," Murdough said. "The word does not have a specific definition. If someone says, 'You seem to hate people who aren't white,'

I say no, so I can't really be a racist, because I don't hate them. I just don't want to live around areas that are heavily, predominantly non-white."

He caused a storm recently with a letter to the Monitor that stated his allegiance to the American Third Position, a political party that represents interests of white Americans. The Republican Party immediately ducked for cover and disowned him as a candidate on their ticket.

Candidate: Keep state's complexion white | Concord Monitor

So please, don't call him a racist. He says that's not true.

"I would ask you about your version of racist," Murdough said. "The word does not have a specific definition. If someone says, 'You seem to hate people who aren't white,'

I say no, so I can't really be a racist, because I don't hate them. I just don't want to live around areas that are heavily, predominantly non-white."

He caused a storm recently with a letter to the Monitor that stated his allegiance to the American Third Position, a political party that represents interests of white Americans. The Republican Party immediately ducked for cover and disowned him as a candidate on their ticket.

Candidate: Keep state's complexion white | Concord Monitor
the party booted his racist ass out

Forum List

Back