Keeping My Promise to Expose Obama

Indiana Oracle

The Truth is Hard to Find
Mar 17, 2009
NW Indiana
A while back when this administration entertained the idea of making wounded veterans pay for their own medical care, I promised that I would now start to expose everything the Obama adminstration does wrong.

I have opened up an attack dog forum and am posting everything reported by professional media outlets that in my view exposes wrong doing in this administration.

Promise kept.

Last edited by a moderator:
A while back when this administration entertained the idea of making wounded veterans pay for their own medical care, I promised that I would now start to expose everything the Obama adminstration does wrong.

I have opened up an attack dog forum and am posting everything reported by professional media outlets that in my view exposes wrong doing in this administration.

Promise kept.

can you prove that Obama is making vets pay for their wounds? It's a serious accusation.

Promise kept.
can you prove that Obama is making vets pay for their wounds? It's a serious accusation.

I believe that idea is a dead one now, but it was considered for a short time.

I am saying adminstration proposed it and it was seriously discussed. It is a matter of public record. And you bet it is serious. I nearly lost it.

Did you do this when Bush was president? And if so can you provide a link or your major findings?

"The love of liberty is the love of others; the love of power is the love of ourselves." William Hazlitt

Did you do this when Bush was president? And if so can you provide a link or your major findings?

"The love of liberty is the love of others; the love of power is the love of ourselves." William Hazlitt

Declared Lame! Now and always! Boosh Boosh Boosh..

Promise kept.

He tried to...

Senators slam plan for wounded vets to use private insurance - CNN.com

I criticized Bush on Iraq all the time, was highly critical of his spending, poor governance, poor communication skills, evangelical tendencies, crony personnel selections. Could not stand him and lay the blame for what I believe will be an Obama disaster directly at his feet.

The veterans covering their own medical care was dropped. That is not the point. What administration worthy of support and of having any respect for the majority of its citizens would have even proposed such a thing? If it were not for the head of the VFW it might have gone forward.

Anyone looking for my backing down from this can forget it.

Promise kept.

He tried to...

Why would he do that? Has he ever given a reason for the idea?

It was an idea that was discussed.

It was deemed unfair and tossed.

Bush let vets be treated like dogs while he was in office.

It was an idea that was discussed.

It was deemed unfair and tossed.

Bush let vets be treated like dogs while he was in office.

Ok. I should have qualified my post. Can anyone with half a brain explain to me why Obama would suggest something like that?

irrelevent...mr. obama can do no wrong

He tried to...

Read the second paragraph below and you will see Obama's motive. He needs to get money from somewhere. There is no way he can fund his giant spending agenda. The man is dangerous.

Obama Drops Controversial Third-Party Billing Proposal for Veterans

President Obama today abandoned a proposal to bill veterans' private insurance companies for treatment of combat-related injuries after the measure prompted an outcry from veterans service organizations and members of Congress.

The proposal would have authorized the Department of Veterans Affairs to charge private companies for treating injuries and other medical conditions related to military service, such as amputations, post-traumatic stress disorder and other battle wounds. The measure was intended to save the VA about $530 million a year, but the administration's pursuit of third-party billing sparked resistance from leaders of powerful veterans groups, who met earlier this week with Obama.

In a statement released this afternoon, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said the president has "instructed that its consideration be dropped."

"In considering the third party billing issue, the administration was seeking to maximize the resources available for veterans," Gibbs said. "However, the president listened to concerns raised by the [veterans service organizations] that this might, under certain circumstances, affect veterans and their families' ability to access health care."

Veterans groups said the policy would jeopardize the insurance benefits of veterans and their families and would be an abrogation of the government's responsibility to care for those wounded in war.

Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.), a senior member of the Veterans' Affairs and Budget committees who warned VA Secretary Eric K. Shinseki last week that Obama's third-party billing proposal would be "dead on arrival," issued a statement saying the president "did the right thing in dropping this proposal.

"Injured veterans and their families have already paid enough of a price, they shouldn't have to worry about the tab for service-related care," Murray said.

Gibbs said Obama wants to "continue a constructive partnership" with veterans groups and highlighted the administration's commitment to veterans. In his budget blueprint, Obama proposes the largest increase in the VA's budget in 30 years.

Paul Rieckhoff, executive director of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, was critical of the proposal and issued a statement today saying that the administration is "upholding our sacred trust with America's veterans. Veterans of all generations are celebrating this decision."

Obama Drops Controversial Third-Party Billing Proposal for Veterans | 44 | washingtonpost.com

Read the second paragraph below and you will see Obama's motive. He needs to get money from somewhere. There is no way he can fund his giant spending agenda.
Even if Obama were able to tax the top 2% of income earners 100% for two years, it would only reduce his projected deficit 40% in that time. This is not to mention the deficit the CBO projects, which would only be reduced 11% in that case.

All these partisans who bemoaned the Bush deficit seem ok with Obama doubling it or, if the CBO figures are used, quadrupling it. They're even ok with blaming Bush for it!

It speaks to their level of dishonesty, which is towering.

Promise kept. ObamaBSWatch • Index page

Ok I just clicked on that link that you have posted and it shut down all windows I had open. But back to topic while you are tracking O's bullshit promises be sure to add this very important one....

No Tax Cuts For The Middle Class Like Obama Promised

Office of Management and Budget Director Peter Orszag indicated that, while 98 percent of the budget mark-ups in the House and Senate are on par with the administration's budget blueprint, some campaign trail promises, like middle-class tax cuts, may get left on the cutting room floor.

Obama's Middle Class Tax Cut May Not Survive Budget - ABC News

Read the second paragraph below and you will see Obama's motive. He needs to get money from somewhere. There is no way he can fund his giant spending agenda. The man is dangerous.

Obama Drops Controversial Third-Party Billing Proposal for Veterans

President Obama today abandoned a proposal to bill veterans' private insurance companies for treatment of combat-related injuries after the measure prompted an outcry from veterans service organizations and members of Congress.

The proposal would have authorized the Department of Veterans Affairs to charge private companies for treating injuries and other medical conditions related to military service, such as amputations, post-traumatic stress disorder and other battle wounds. The measure was intended to save the VA about $530 million a year, but the administration's pursuit of third-party billing sparked resistance from leaders of powerful veterans groups, who met earlier this week with Obama.

In a statement released this afternoon, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said the president has "instructed that its consideration be dropped."

"In considering the third party billing issue, the administration was seeking to maximize the resources available for veterans," Gibbs said. "However, the president listened to concerns raised by the [veterans service organizations] that this might, under certain circumstances, affect veterans and their families' ability to access health care."

Veterans groups said the policy would jeopardize the insurance benefits of veterans and their families and would be an abrogation of the government's responsibility to care for those wounded in war.

Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.), a senior member of the Veterans' Affairs and Budget committees who warned VA Secretary Eric K. Shinseki last week that Obama's third-party billing proposal would be "dead on arrival," issued a statement saying the president "did the right thing in dropping this proposal.

"Injured veterans and their families have already paid enough of a price, they shouldn't have to worry about the tab for service-related care," Murray said.

Gibbs said Obama wants to "continue a constructive partnership" with veterans groups and highlighted the administration's commitment to veterans. In his budget blueprint, Obama proposes the largest increase in the VA's budget in 30 years.

Paul Rieckhoff, executive director of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, was critical of the proposal and issued a statement today saying that the administration is "upholding our sacred trust with America's veterans. Veterans of all generations are celebrating this decision."

Obama Drops Controversial Third-Party Billing Proposal for Veterans | 44 | washingtonpost.com

Careful, you might anger some of Obama's supporters...

behead_who_insult_obama.jpg

Forum List

Back