Keep your job - flash your boobs!

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Ladies, would you flash your boobs at a gorilla to keep your job? And when I say gorilla, I'm not alluding metaphorically to your hairy boss. I'm talking about an actual gorilla.

Two American women are suing their ex-employer at the Gorilla Foundation, for trying to get them to bare their breasts to Koko, a 33-year-old female gorilla.

I'm a little disappointed that Koko turns out to be female. Most of the news stories I read about this left out that salient detail, for obvious reasons.

The story has a lot more impact if she was male, because then we could immediately delve into our store of gender prejudices and come up with some juicy puns. Stuff about bananas, for example.

Read the rest at:
http://www.news24.com/News24/Columnists/Chris_Roper/0,,2-1630-1649_1670040,00.html

Ladies, would you flash your boobs at a gorilla to keep your job? And when I say gorilla, I'm not alluding metaphorically to your hairy boss. I'm talking about an actual gorilla.

Two American women are suing their ex-employer at the Gorilla Foundation, for trying to get them to bare their breasts to Koko, a 33-year-old female gorilla.

I'm a little disappointed that Koko turns out to be female. Most of the news stories I read about this left out that salient detail, for obvious reasons.

The story has a lot more impact if she was male, because then we could immediately delve into our store of gender prejudices and come up with some juicy puns. Stuff about bananas, for example.

Read the rest at:
Keep your job - flash your boobs: Columnists: Chris Roper: News24

Think this would help today?

Read the rest at:
Keep your job - flash your boobs: Columnists: Chris Roper: News24

How bizarre. Thank God the election is over or we might have a new strategy for candidates bonding with voters.

If Palin would have flashed me, I would've voted for her. I've GOT to see those girls.

Unless they've had some work done on them I suspect you would be sorely disappointed, David.

5 kids, dude ...

I am all for women's breast liberation. As a child I lived in the South Pacific where the women did not cover up their baby feeding equipment. That makes sense to me. Because, somehow, that experience set in my mind the fact that women's breasts are different from men's because they are used to feed babies, I am not enticed by breasts as a sexual allure. I do admire a healthy woman, though, and will look at a healthy woman if she is exposing her breasts in revealing clothing. I guess that is instinct. I am always amused when politicians are caught at a speaking engagement while looking down at a femals cospeakers "equipment" as they exchange places at the lecturn, or are lined up for a photo op. Bad Form!, but many have been caught coping a "look."

In Europe, women on the beaches are allowed the freedom to go sans "holder uppers." Women in America should be afforded the same opportunity.

I am all for women's breast liberation. As a child I lived in the South Pacific where the women did not cover up their baby feeding equipment. That makes sense to me. Because, somehow, that experience set in my mind the fact that women's breasts are different from men's because they are used to feed babies, I am not enticed by breasts as a sexual allure. I do admire a healthy woman, though, and will look at a healthy woman if she is exposing her breasts in revealing clothing. I guess that is instinct. I am always amused when politicians are caught at a speaking engagement while looking down at a femals cospeakers "equipment" as they exchange places at the lecturn, or are lined up for a photo op. Bad Form!, but many have been caught coping a "look."

In Europe, women on the beaches are allowed the freedom to go sans "holder uppers." Women in America should be afforded the same opportunity.

It's legal in Austin---not taken advantage of tho. I don't think women really wanna walk around with all their stuff showing.

my hubby and i were on vacation in Curacao, (near aruba and bonaire) once and there were many europeans there as well as americans....the euro women, went topless...it was fine with the younger ones, but i tell ya....the 75 year olds were hard to swallow....but here they were, free as birds and had no second thoughts about it...

i was fortunate to live in italy for 2.5 years and we vacationed alot while dad was stationed there.....went to the french riviera, the town of Nice, on vacay and the people, both men and women, just stripped on the beach in to their bathing suits, without a thought....(parents were beside themselves and didn't know what to say or do with my sis and i witnessing all of this.....hahahaha!)

european women have definately freed their ''girls''....

care

Nah, not me, never lol

Boobs taken down because I don't want to kill Dillo on Thanksgiving week. Perhaps I'll give you some ass on Black Friday lol

Last edited:
Nah, not me, never lol

stop I'm getting whiplash :lol:

my hubby and i were on vacation in Curacao, (near aruba and bonaire) once and there were many europeans there as well as americans....the euro women, went topless...it was fine with the younger ones, but i tell ya....the 75 year olds were hard to swallow....but here they were, free as birds and had no second thoughts about it...

i was fortunate to live in italy for 2.5 years and we vacationed alot while dad was stationed there.....went to the french riviera, the town of Nice, on vacay and the people, both men and women, just stripped on the beach in to their bathing suits, without a thought....(parents were beside themselves and didn't know what to say or do with my sis and i witnessing all of this.....hahahaha!)

european women have definately freed their ''girls''....

care

My brother has a villa in the hills about 10km from Nice, so we go there quite a lot. Wonderful place. Once you're used to how 'different' it is, it's the most natural thing in the world.

God I miss France.

Forum List

Back