Keep you damn hands off my HAPPY MEAL.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Keep you damn hands off my HAPPY MEAL.

I am a 71 year old woman who have been buying a HAPPY MEALS once a week since day one because they are smaller, less calories and less fat than a #5. I give the toy to my great grand child who plays with it for 5 minutes and throws it a way and it can be found with millions of other HAPPY MEAL toy in thrift stores. (They are collector items so you better start keeping them and raiding the thrift stores) My weight is normal, my cholesterol is normal and I have been borderline diabetic for the past 15 years and have MS.

My children and grand children were raised on HAPPPY MEALS and they were never over weight and are now healthy adults.

The junk foods are candy, cookies, chips and soft drinks by the case which comes form WALMART and is in every junks shelf in America. Stop taking your children to WALMART.

AND KEEP YOU DAMN HAND OFF MY

HAPPY MEAL.

They're crap.

But I support your right to eat crap if that's what you choose to eat.

Happy meals aren't so bad IF you get the burger with ketchup only, apples instead of fries, and milk. I suspect the apples have preservatives; I ate them once and became violently ill, but they appear to have no adverse effects on the kids.

Feeding that crap to you kids ought to be a crime.

I confess I fed my boy that stuff occassionally.

Then he stopped eating it and just played with the stupid toys.

Eeen as a four year old he eventually realized that happy meals were crap.

I guess he decided that we wasn't "lovin it"

Shit, if your children never became fat and out of shape because of Happy meals, I guess that proves no one has. Case closed.

The McDonald's case is ridiculous. If you don't want your kids to eat happy meals, don't buy them. I'm not aware of any jack-booted happy meal dispersement squad kicking down doors and force-feeding kids.

Forum List

Back