Keep up with the good work!

Mar 25, 2010
So this is a message to the military to keep up their good work :)

There are still millions of innocent people to kill, but I know they will do great!
They do have a great history of doing that job very well!

So happy hunting.

You have the right to say that without going to jail and getting shot.

That is why we have a military, to preserve your freedoms, including the freedom to be a total useless POS jerk

Very poor taste to post this kind of garbage on Memorial Day weekend. I hope you enjoy the Neg rep I just gave you.

Very poor taste to post this kind of garbage on Memorial Day weekend. I hope you enjoy the Neg rep I just gave you.

i have to agree with count dracula here. civilians die in warfare --- especially when they are not the target of hostilities.

it is completely wrong to blame the people on the front line or even their commanders for the travesty. it is their commander's commanders all the way up the chain of command to the white house that need to be blamed.

those people you condemn are doing a job that their hearts told them need to be done. they cannot be held accountable for how their skills are utilized.

on the other hand, more of the front line soldiers need to refuse to obey illegal orders when they come down.

Forum List

Back