** Keep the board going **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you all think that in the course of a heated debate between a poster and a mod the poster should be able to say to the mod things such as "your a joke as a mod", "Jimmy made you a mod out of pity", "you have no authority over me".....basically saying you aren't shit?

Yes, I think a poster should be able to say those things, especially in reaction to what the mod was saying in the first place. And i never said he made you a mod out of pity (well, I don't remember saying that). If you can't handle it, give up your status. If you can, be a man and suck it up....

The thing Jilly babe is referring to is a 1 day ban Chump received a few months back for doing exactly that. The ban had exactly nothing to do with baiting, silencing or different political views. Hell I didn't even ban him, Darin did after he ran across Chump running his filthy piehole.

Actually, it was only a 12 hour ban. I got banned, contacted Jim, he read what went on, knew it was wrong, and reinstated me before the ban time as up. What does that tell you OFA?

Jilly I would appreciate if you would stop falsely libeling me and the mod crew.

Stop whining. And please stop lumping yourself in with the other mods. You do them a disservice....

Yes, I think a poster should be able to say those things, especially in reaction to what the mod was saying in the first place. And i never said he made you a mod out of pity (well, I don't remember saying that). If you can't handle it, give up your status. If you can, be a man and suck it up....

Actually, it was only a 12 hour ban. I got banned, contacted Jim, he read what went on, knew it was wrong, and reinstated me before the ban time as up. What does that tell you OFA?

Stop whining. And please stop lumping yourself in with the other mods. You do them a disservice....

And I think its ok to ban you if you talk that shit, don't like it leave, if not take the ban that is sure to come sooner or later like a man.

Jimmy was a softy, he only unbanned you because he was tired of you crying like a bitch. Thats straight from the horses mouth.

The fact is, disrespect me again and you are gone and there will be nobody to overturn it.

And I think its ok to ban you if you talk that shit, don't like it leave, if not take the ban that is sure to come sooner or later like a man.

Jimmy was a softy, he only unbanned you because he was tired of you crying like a bitch. Thats straight from the horses mouth.

The fact is, disrespect me again and you are gone and there will be nobody to overturn it.

scared0002.gif

Dude, you are scary!

I don't believe you re Jim, and even if he did, so what? Still shows what he thought of the ban.

I only respect those who deserve it. You're not in the that category. Live with it.

Not even sure what you mean by "that shit"...

I don't believe you re Jim, and even if he did, so what? Still shows what he thought of the ban.

I only respect those who deserve it. You're not in the that category. Live with it.

Not even sure what you mean by "that shit"...

Chump, I wouldn't expect any less of you not to believe anybody could possibly think you are a douchebag but it is truth that I received nothing but compliments on that situation and that Jimmy felt about you the way he does charity cases on the street.....pity.

You know exactly what "that shit" is so don't be surprised when the hammer comes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back