Keep Moving Sheep - The Economy Is Fundamentally Sound

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
But that Barrack HUSSEIN Obama is an enabler of terrorists and wacko commie preachers. Don't worry about your 401s, Sarah will have her Witch Doctor prey for them.:badgrin: Did you know that he knows Muslims? He's also black.

But John McCain wants us to talk about Barack Obama's acquaintances. He and Sarah Palin are going to try their best to make us talk about anything but the big issues facing our country, because most Americans think Obama's solutions are better than McCain's.

Eugene Robinson - The Flimflam Strategy - washingtonpost.com

Commie pinko newspaper.

He's also black.

On June 7, 1892, Plessy, then twenty-nine years old, and resembling in skin color and physical features a Caucasian or white male, bought a first-class ticket on the East Louisiana Railroad, running between New Orleans and Covington, the seat of St. Tammany Parish, and sat in the "whites-only" passenger car. When the conductor came to collect his ticket, Plessy told him that he was 7/8 white and that he refused to sit in the "blacks-only" car. Plessy was immediately arrested by Detective Chris C. Cain, put into the Orleans Parish jail, and released the next day on a $500 bond.

7/8 white, 1/8 black. But he was forced to sit in a blacks-only car. Barack Obama, 1/2 white, 1/2 black, but he's black according to the statement above. Even though the rules have changed (equality to race, not income), the labeling has stayed the same (he's black, like saying rayboy is unemployed).

It amazes me that "some" people only see his Black ancestry. I actually had a person say he looks Black and that was why he wouldn't vote for him.

Racism is still alive and well in our Nation.

Fortunately, when Obama is elected, it will be a big step in right, or should I say left, direction.:lol::eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back