Keep Bootneck safe in your memory!

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
If you would like to show your support for bootneck, please attach this logo:

xotoxi-albums-bootneck-picture750-boots.gif

to your signature line.

Eventually, we will start to see this logo everywhere and it will always remind us to stop for a brief moment, put our petty bickering behind us, and send well-wishes and prayers to our friend Bootneck and all the other brave men and women fighting in wars.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

to your signature line.

Eventually, we will start to see this logo everywhere and it will always remind us to stop for a brief moment, put our petty bickering behind us, and send well-wishes and prayers to our friend Bootneck and all the other brave men and women fighting in wars.
With all due respect, I do not need a reminder to continue appreciating and wishing well all that serve the cause. Bootneck and all others like him are in my thoughts daily. I guarantee you that one trip to an active military base in Afghanistan will make any citizen of a free country appreciate those that keep up the fight to maintain freedom.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Thank you Xotoxi. Your kind and thoughtful gesture is greatly appreciated and I know Paul will be honoured to know he has such good friends.

to your signature line.

Nice idea, although I've gone with a pair of CABs (though Chieftains were standard in my day, which may give anyone familiar with British Army equipment a good idea of how very old I am).

It was a nice thought - a personal one which you thought up all by yourself and, therefore, is most appropriate, for your personal use. Generous of you to share it with others who choose to use it.

I've got to go with Asaratis on this one though. How I personally choose to remember, honor, show respect to, or concern for others is no one else's business. I prefer to go about it quietly and soberly, and will join you in celebrating Boots' return.

to your signature line.

Nice idea, although I've gone with a pair of CABs (though Chieftains were standard in my day, which may give anyone familiar with British Army equipment a good idea of how very old I am).

Like we couldn't figure that out with your tagline of "fat, dumb & happy". Only after 55-60 do you reach that stage in life. :D

to your signature line.

Like we couldn't figure that out with your tagline of "fat, dumb & happy". Only after 55-60 do you reach that stage in life. :D

What tagline?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back