KC Chiefs starters just CRUSHED The Seahawks starter defense.

• Banned
And then our starting defense gets a pick.

I look forward to the season. Rest of this game is a pointless tryout competition.

The Raiders crushed the Cards but it is only preseason and none of these games mean anything. Arizona is the most talented team out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Banned
The Raiders crushed the Cards but it is only preseason and none of these games mean anything. Arizona is the most talented team out there.

I keep hearing the Raiders are the surprise team this year. You're right about preseason but I always watch the vets till they're pulled then I do yardwork or whatever

I keep hearing the Raiders are the surprise team this year. You're right about preseason but I always watch the vets till they're pulled then I do yardwork or whatever

I'm the same, soon as the vets are pulled, I turn it, I did watch the Raiders until halftime. This 14 year winning season drought has been painful but it seems we are righting the ship. I think the Broncs, the Chiefs and the Raiders are going to be fighting it out until the last week.

• Banned

I'm the same, soon as the vets are pulled, I turn it, I did watch the Raiders until halftime. This 14 year winning season drought has been painful but it seems we are righting the ship. I think the Broncs, the Chiefs and the Raiders are going to be fighting it out until the last week.
I dunno bout Denver. I think their rein in the division might be over.

KC looks strong, just don't read too much into a pre-season win over the Seahawks. They are notorious for "phoning it in" and then turning it on at playoff time.

Wilson played one series. He and Baldwin looked great. The pass for the interception was right on the goal line. Russell stupidly threw the ball into triple coverage. The Chief that grabbed the int made an impressive jump on the ball.

Seattle's O-Line is much improved. Wilson and the other guy had plenty of time to throw the ball. Michaels ran 4 times for 26 yards. Then we played all the rookies. It was ugly. The last series for the win WAS impressive. Boykin was exceptionally sharp and McEvoy made a couple of outstanding catches including the TD while he was double covered.

KC fans!!! I have been informed that Grampy owns the rights to report on this game. First come first serve I always say. So DO NOT go over to my thread!!! You will be breaking the law. Something like removing the tags from your mattress.

KC fans!!! I have been informed that Grampy owns the rights to report on this game. First come first serve I always say. So DO NOT go over to my thread!!! You will be breaking the law. Something like removing the tags from your mattress.
Put your skirt back on and stop acting like a high school drama queen

You are an EVIL man Grampy! Your attempt yo take over the NFL, starting with today's game, WILL NOT SUCCEED!!!!!

You are an EVIL man Grampy! Your attempt yo take over the NFL, starting with today's game, WILL NOT SUCCEED!!!!!
As if my leadership could be any worse than declining to wear a United We Stand sticker....

As if my leadership could be any worse than declining to wear a United We Stand sticker....

How much did they offer? You gotta pay to play with the NFL.

Their D should still be very tough.

Their D should still be very tough.

Don't kill my optimism. :)

How much did they offer? You gotta pay to play with the NFL.
Not enough. I'm a high dollar whore

I never took Drama in HS. That's where the fags went for extra credit and who knows what else????

I was more into building street racing carsl Muscle cars ruled in 67 and 68.

Forum List

Back