KC Chiefs Kareem Hunt brutalizing woman VIDEO

Athletic ability should never excuse violence against women. Race has nothing to do with it.

So why do the vast majority of black athletes have white wives? You won't even attempt to answer that because you're one of those closet racists. So I'll help you out....they have white wives because white women will put up with doing things in bed (sodomy) a black woman won't. And thus, the black athlete treats his white wife as a possession he can beat and maybe murder if she doesn't obey him or tries to leave him.
A white wife is a trophy for a rich black man. I don't think black women are a trophy for rich white men. To me when I see a white guy with a black girl I think "oh he couldn't find a white girl"

Because you are a brainless racist.

Yet he has the hottest Mexican wife. Found her somewhere in Mexico. She's a trophy wife for him but lets face it. He couldn't get a white woman like that.

Same for me. I'm dating a 25 year old Belarusian women with daddy issues. I couldn't get a normal 25 year old white woman. But I bet I could go to Tiawana and find something. Or Puerto Rico.

What juvenile bullshit. Only 13 year old boys, the hopelessly virginal, or pretending closet cases objectify women like that. A real man doesn’t talk about women as “things” to “get.”

There are 50 things real men don't do. Nothing about objectifying women.

50 Things Real Men Don't Do

Athletic ability should never excuse violence against women. Race has nothing to do with it.

...the vast majority of black athletes have white wives? ...

Proof? Link?
Why don't you give us a link that proves he's wrong?

When someone makes a claim, the burden of proof is on them. It's not up to someone else to disprove a claim with no backing evidence. :p
Like when theists say god is real?

If they are trying to prove god is real, yep!

Great athletes may have been treated so differently all their lives that they haven’t internalized the notion that rules DO apply to them and that it is NOT acceptable to place hands on a woman in anger.

The topic is professional athletes and lawless behavior.
No the topic is about this specific athlete, who is black, brutalizing a woman.

For one, I don't think he was that brutal

2, I have a lot less pity for white women who get abused by black men after they lived through the OJ trial.

3. Why isn't she getting in trouble for the way she was acting? She was asking to get slapped, and kicked.

"After they lived through the OJ trial." WTF does that mean? Which white women that were part of the OJ trial are you talking about? Or do you think that, because OJ (maybe) murdered his white wife, all black men will murder white women?

The woman in the video could potentially get in trouble, too. However, the NFL has different standards for conduct than most organizations, so a direct comparison isn't really apt. Also, based on the video, Hunt is the one who physically assaulted her first. Her punch was retaliation after he shoved her. Add in that Hunt appears to be quite a bit larger than her, more muscular, and a professional athlete.

...the vast majority of black athletes have white wives? ...

Proof? Link?
Why don't you give us a link that proves he's wrong?

When someone makes a claim, the burden of proof is on them. It's not up to someone else to disprove a claim with no backing evidence. :p

I don't think the vast majority of black athletes have white wives but a lot of them do. More than the national average. Why is that in your opinion?

NFL Player Says, "White Women Are Better. They Know Their Position While Black Women Want To Argue."

NFL Player Explains why Athletes Date White Women; black women are uncoachable

If it's true, and I have no idea at all if it is, I don't know why it would be true.

Only a true low-life POS would suggest that a smaller, weaker women is “asking for” a professional athlete to brutalize her. Only a mindless racist would inject race into any such consideration.

Last edited:
Great athletes may have been treated so differently all their lives that they haven’t internalized the notion that rules DO apply to them and that it is NOT acceptable to place hands on a woman in anger.
I know this former MSU football player who is in charge at MSU. He's on the board or board of regent. Something like that. He went to school with my brother. Anyways, he was sooo abusive to women in college. Him and his arab buddies. They knocked women out like Ray Rice. They would set a woman's hair on fire at a bar if she was rude. They would hide in a closet when their buddy was having sex then when he finished burst out of the closet and laugh at her until she got up and ran out. They were evil.

Recently he told my brother that it's funny he got away with all that in college and now he's in trouble for something he didn't even do himself. Larry Nassar. He said, "that's karma".

Band camp

Only a true low-life POS would suggest that a smaller, weaker women is “asking for” a professional athlete to brutaze her.

I was suggesting that any white woman who gets involved with any black guy is asking for it. And she should understand if he kills her and there is one black on the jury, he will probably get off.

This is abject, idiotic racism and should be confined to the Race Relations Forum where that is all that passes for discourse.

Judging by some of the posts here, some supposed males have NO idea what it is to be a man, or just a decent human being at all.

Forum List

Back