KBR (Halliburon) robbing the US Gov't?

Let's get The Dick to put a committee together to investigate this.
I'm sure he'll do as good a job as he did on the search for Dubya's running mate.

That's pulled from Facebook. Why would a soldier give a flying fuck what the government was spending on any given service by a contractor? "Oh- I can't do my own laundry"!

As regards the "banned" title - it no longer seems to be banned.

More Liberal media bullshit. Fuck you, assholes.

That's pulled from Facebook. Why would a soldier give a flying fuck what the government was spending on any given service by a contractor? "Oh- I can't do my own laundry"!

Have a nice sleep knowing that 99 of your tax dollars washed one whole bag of clothes, H. :rock:

Have a nice sleep knowing that 99 of your tax dollars washed one whole bag of clothes, H. :rock:
I will cry myself to sleep with 96 tears knowing that you are 99/44 100% nuts. :slap:

I will cry myself to sleep with 96 tears knowing that you are 99/44 100% nuts. :slap:
For our resident Irish drunk P'ogo...

I know man, you mixed Question Mark and the Mysterians with friggin' Ivory Soap.
That just ain't right. I gonna send Marilyn Chambers out there to clean yo' ass up.

I know man, you mixed Question Mark and the Mysterians with friggin' Ivory Soap.
That just ain't right. I gonna send Marilyn Chambers out there to clean yo' ass up.

I'll see your Marilyn Chambers and raise you Caitlyn Jenner.

Maybe that soldier was pissed because KBR was getting $100/bag of laundry but he didn't have an expensive up-armored Humvee to protect his ass.

I'll see your Marilyn Chambers and raise you Caitlyn Jenner.

I'm pretty sure Jenner never played with Question Mark. :nono:

First, yes I saw it of FaceBook. What relevance does that have? The video was not produced for FB.

I guess soldiers prefer to do what they are trained to do instead of simply standing guard duty for contractors making 6x what they make. Or they might even resent their tax dollars being wasted.

I don't think it was ever banned from FaceBook. The video states that the republicans wanted it banned from being shown. If it wasn't banned, what difference does that make.

And after you finish your little "its from FaceBook and its not banned" tantrum, prehaps you could address the issues raised by the video?

Forum List

Back