Kazaa?

lilcountriegal

Oct 24, 2003
Pennsylvania
I thought there was a thread in this section about Kazaa... I went to search for it and cant seem to find it.. (?)

Anyway.... can I still download music for free from Kazaa? Or is there any other sites? Go easy on me... I'm still [gasp] on dial-up, but I want to make some CDs.

Thoughts on what's the best site? (free ones, of course, since I'm cheap :D )

If you have a dark tan, I'll hunt you down Evil! Put NO pics up with a tan darker than mine... which is any tan

BTW... welcome back! Hope you guys had a good vacation!

Lil, I've been using a program called Soulseek that seems to work better than Kazaa, for me anyway. Don't feel lonely, I'm on dial-up, too!

And, welcome back SE!

Is Morpheus and/or Soulseek free? I'm a cheap-o and dont want to pay :D

I downloaded Kazaa Lite but it wont let me on unless I pay.... I'll pay if I have to (to get my 14 year old niece to stop breathing down my neck, I'm damn close to just paying now :D )

I figured I'd check with you computer guru's and see if there was a "backdoor" into these sites to skip the part where I pay.

Yeah, Jim, I am. I downloaded it from the link and it let me pick a username. Because I'm in the process of a move, I havent downloaded any music yet.

I tried to set my 14-year-old niece up to download some songs today so I can get some stuff done and when I clicked on the desktop icon, it brought me to the Registration page where I have to pay....

:dunno: I must be doin something wrong.... ?

Well you CAN register and pay..or you just dont register and not pay I think. I know I would NEVER pay to pirate music!! Kinda defeats the purpose!!

I'm stingy with my money. I'd much rather spend it on something useful. Like more shoes. :D

I actually got it to work, so thanks all for the advice!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back