Kayleigh McEnany leaves ‘fake news’ CNN for the ‘real news’ of Trump TV. Kim Jong Un Approved!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Kayleigh McEnany leaves ‘fake news’ CNN for the ‘real news’ of Trump TV propaganda Kim Jong Un would be proud of
TGOD-_Tee_Vee.gif

Kayleigh McEnany leaves ‘fake news’ CNN for the ‘real news’ of Trump TV

:lmao::uhoh3::rolleyes: This is ridiculous. And only a webcast.
Is Donny Jr. looking to go live on a cable channel other than Fuc News?

• Banned
BTW. Monday tweets from The Great Orange Douche.

TGOD-_Tweet1.jpg

If true above, about Richard Blumenthal.
One Draft Dodger Slamming another one!

FFS! Only the best from the GOP! E

The Pride of the DOPer Party. A Whiny Little Bitch, as well.

i'll take TRUMP news and Tweets over lefty controlled news media that doesn't report the Truth Baz . And as one example I can at least see my money making big money in the market and thats due to Trump . And i know that illegals as another example are being deported , Plus see 'Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court . I can see all the good things that Trumps media reports with my own eyes and ears . With the lefty media , all i see and hear is BS , sniping , innuendo and spin Baz,

Kayleigh McEnany leaves ‘fake news’ CNN for the ‘real news’ of Trump TV propaganda Kim Jong Un would be proud of
TGOD-_Tee_Vee.gif

Hey, if the mainstream won't give us the news, more power to them.

FOX News seems to be slipping further into Shep Smith territory. Expect a replacement outlet within two years.

I watch FOX Business for news. CNN and MSNBC for chuckles. I don't bother much with the networks.

Last edited:
  • Banned
TGOD-_Tee_Vee.gif

FOX News seems to be slipping further into Shep Smith territory. Expect a replacement outlet within two years.

Or she did not want to go the over to FucTEE News.
As The Orange Douche is into Golden Showers?

• Banned
i'll take TRUMP news and Tweets over lefty controlled news media that doesn't report the Truth Baz . And as one example I can at least see my money making big money in the market and thats due to Trump . And i know that illegals as another example are being deported , Plus see 'Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court . I can see all the good things that Trumps media reports with my own eyes and ears . With the lefty media , all i see and hear is BS , sniping , innuendo and spin Baz,

Everything is fake news in mainstream media. LOL!
Still on that train.

TGOD-_Tee_Vee.gif

Or she did not want to go the over to FucTEE News.
As The Orange Douche is into Golden Showers?
That's enough of your sock-puppet bullshit!
Permanent Ignore!

I said if true. Both are draft dodgers. Gee. The Great Orange Douche got issues.
You recall the Foot Bone SPUR scam. Rightie?
----------------------------------------------- Trump is no draft dodger if he was legally deferred for any medical reason Baz .

Did you know he is the Greatest Sports player of all time? He said so.

But can't march a few miles. He's a Draft Dodger. Get real.
And I feel Mueller holds that against him as a con.

btw..
Opinion | As Mueller closes in, Trump prepares his base for the worst
If The Great Orange Douche goes. Will you still hold him so high?

btw. It took it 8 years to find out IT had bone spurs. If they were real. No sports in school and he would have
informed them in 64. FFS! He lying here, to dodge the draft. Which make IT a LYING Draft-Dodger.

dTvyCjgjwhYw_sgLz1rZAsdjgqBI_8n5lWVfxlVyPjJ4vI7UKEObh91hLfIxna1CoEsG3qywiPvZftnFwQQgx5Fq6Dp2XaQPKM6ZqYj9YLAKHZ_h5zTEfQaZKdml73IlzoiZeww

I do wonder why this was prepared in 2011? That right he was feeding the Tea Party BS. aka. To day DOPer klan.

most of your silly info is simply silly and deserves no response Baz . Concerning the so called Draft Dodging issue though your info is incorrect or BS . TrUmp was legally deferred from military service for medical reasons Baz .

most of your silly info is simply silly and deserves no response Baz . Concerning the so called Draft Dodging issue though your info is incorrect or BS . TrUmp was legally deferred from military service for medical reasons Baz .

So, it was not challenged. Back then. The report

Did IT claim Heel Bone Spurs, was it?

• ("Walking gait abnormalities, which place excessive stress on the heel bone, ligaments, and nerves near the heel <~~~ Marching
  • Running or jogging, especially on hard surfaces <~~~Basketball
  • Poorly fitted or badly worn shoes, especially those lacking appropriate arch support <~~~Has always dress as a clown.
  • Excess weight and obesity <~~~IT IS YUGE now! Where the limp")
:badgrin: Why could he march as a weak fake general was it, and play all them sports then?
For the years during deferments. Why did IT not report this at the very beginning?
IT's a lying Orange Douche Coward.

Really. During the time. Deferment was legal and is fine. But they should have reported for other duties sitting on asses if needed.
FFS! Making arms for free maybe.

Forum List

Back