Kavavaugh Accuser Has Not Agreed To Testify

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Despite claims in the press to the contrary, Ms. Ford has not agreed to an appearance in front of The Senate Select Committee to Testify against Judge Kavavaugh.

As a matter of fact, she has not been reached for the last 36 hours, according to reports:

Trump court nominee's accuser has not agreed to testify: senator

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A Republican U.S. Senate committee chairman said on Tuesday the woman who has accused President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault decades ago has not yet agreed to appear at a public hearing planned for Monday.

Senator Chuck Grassley said Christine Blasey Ford, a university professor in California whose allegations have put Kavanaugh’s once-safe nomination in serious jeopardy, has not responded to attempts by the Judiciary Committee, which oversees the confirmation process, to contact her.​

Last edited:
Grassley suggests last-minute Kavanaugh hearing could be canceled if accuser doesn’t accept invite

Continue the proceedings without her.

If she can't be bothered to stop drinking and doing drugs for one day, then the nation's work should continue unabated.

Just another pubic hair on a soda can....way to soil your reputation Diane....

Her attorney said she will. She doesn’t have to respond immediatey. Good fucking grief, people.
Her attorney said " she would be willing" . They haven't agreed.
Okay, it’s been like 1 day. Go take a cold shower.
I don't need a cold shower. Just stating the facts.
It’s taken Trump over 2 years and he still hasn’t agreed to testify. But this woman takes a day and you claim..... well fuck... I don’t even know what the hell you’ve been told to claim.

One would think she would be itching for justice of the near event that may or may not have happened on a date/time she cannot recall when she was 15, 16 or 18 that cannot be corroborated by anyone....

This is hilarious.

Her attorney said she will. She doesn’t have to respond immediatey. Good fucking grief, people.
Her attorney said " she would be willing" . They haven't agreed.
Yeah, I'm sure she's willing . . . . in 2019.
What? :cuckoo:

If this woman's charge is being used by Democrats in an effort to stall the confirmation hearings...then YES she does have an obligation to respond immediately! I'm curious, Black Flag...what else in her life would be more important if you believe what she says? Mowing the lawn? Grading some papers? Catching up on her emails?

Forum List

Back