Kavanaugh's all lady law clerks. He's lucky every single one looks like a model.

What disgusts me about what you liberals attempted to do to Kavanaugh is that I doubt 1 in a 100 of you could withstand the scrutiny that he's been placed under yet you're here holding forth about how he wasn't qualified! The level of hypocrisy in this entire sordid farce has been epic in it's scope!

deanrd is saying something here. Just can't figure out what ?

1. He's jealous because they are better looking than anything that would ever hang out with him.
2. He turns down women for dates.....he's gay.
3. He somehow thinks that Kavenaugh is sleeping with these women.
4. He needs glasses. They are nice, but not that nice.
5. He's a butthurt asswipe from the left who just can't keep his fucking mouth shut. So he hides in his mother's basement and farts out these OP's like people really care a single nanogram about what he has to say.
Kavanaugh wishes he was sleeping with those women. Believe it.

why ?

Because you said so ?

That is just left wing bullshit.
Do6N1qFXUAABsW9.jpg

I don't like every female Trump likes. I don't like the really young ones:

DpBGymuW4AI7bFG.jpg

It may be OK for the GOP,
but it's NOT OK for me.

Fuck you and your perverted mind.

Not everyone things with his dick like you.

And most are unwilling to ascribe it to others even if they do.

You are one of the saddest excuses for a human being there.

Anybody with a sense of decency would be appalled at the bullshit tactics you put out just because you are so butthurt over losing such an easy election.

If you ever had the balls to mouth off in person the way you do on this board, I'd lay you out in an instant.

What disgusts me about what you liberals attempted to do to Kavanaugh is that I doubt 1 in a 100 of you could withstand the scrutiny that he's been placed under yet you're here holding forth about how he wasn't qualified! The level of hypocrisy in this entire sordid farce has been epic in it's scope!

There is a reason deanrd is one of the bullshit brothers.

He's a lowlife motherfucker who still takes Tylenol for his two year old butthurt.

How does Hillary get a pass for not getting after Bill for letting interns suck on his cock ?

How does HIllary get a pass when her husband is a suspected womanizer (for decades) and an accused rapist ?

Hypocricy does not begin to describe these assholes.

I know that if I'm picked for SCOTUS, at least I have mine all picked out as well.

610459-supercars-promo-girls.jpg

The ribbons are optional. After all, people may get the wrong idea if I make them wear the ribbons.

And yes, Happy Hour is from 8A to 11P.

What can I say, I'm a workaholic.
Wow, looks like a nice set of law clerks.
They are pretty but the figures are about average to me. Can't have it all
Nonsense. If the figures were average; they’d be overweight.

2740842_300.jpg

Kim Jackson

4886048-6256553-Megan_Lacy_seen_here_at_an_event_at_her_alma_mater_Hillsdale_Col-a-5_1539101083448.jpg

Megan Lacy

4886044-6256553-Shannon_Grammel_had_started_a_job_at_the_Justice_Department_s_Ci-a-8_1539101153296.jpg

Shannon Grammel

4886038-6256553-Sara_Nommensen_was_a_student_of_Kavanaugh_s_when_he_taught_at_Ha-a-7_1539101147846.jpg

Sara Nommensen

And these are Kavanaugh's previous law clerks:

ZjU2NmRiNjlkMiMvU2Q0cXQ3cHhRWlNSRHR4SVVTZTlESTlCZnV3PS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2twNGxldnQzaHJiMGF4b3pvdnF6YzRrbG81aWRvdmN2cDFyZWNrZ3ZjYnh1MXJ0aGE4YWZmbHZ1MzNieWFjZnIuanBn.jpg

That's what they look like at work. But you know these girls look totally different at night out on the town.

Wow,, what a lucky guy. And he's so fortunate to surround himself with such pretty girls. Every single one looking better than his wife.

When I see women in law, I think of Kagan and Sotomayor. Not these babes.

What coincidences. He needed four law clerks and they are all pretty young girls. First in a federal court and now in the Supreme Court. I wonder what the other Justice's clerks look like.

So is someone going to ask if I'm jealous?

Hell yea. The women I worked with for decades and none of them looked this good. Gee, I wonder how they thought I looked. Must of been good. I was asked for dates, but I always said I don't date the women I worked with. Wonder if he says that. After all, adultery is FINE for Republicans. Calling that wrong is a thing of the past.
I'm sure his wife is delighted.

Of course you are.

But lying about his youth and his heavy heavy blackout level of drinking, was disqualifying.... along with his stances on the patriot act, government power over the individual rights, and stances on corporation rights over the rights of the individual

Bullfuckingshit.

First...no lies. You guys are unbelievable.

His stances don't disqualify him from anything.

why all women and no men clerks? Seems discriminatory?

Because he has a long history of promoting women lawyers? Gee, wonder why that wasn't stressed when you liberals were smearing him as an abuser of women?

Few, if any, were saying he was an abuser of women once he got out of school, and stopped his binge drinking, and basically.... grew up.

But lying about his youth and his heavy heavy blackout level of drinking, was disqualifying.... along with his stances on the patriot act, government power over the individual rights, and stances on corporation rights over the rights of the individual

"Heavy heavy blackout level drinking? When was that ever proven? He drank beer back when he was in college! Most of the people I knew in college drank beer! Since when does that disqualify you from a job 36 years later when your entire professional life has been exemplary?

It does not.....

The horseshit accusations are what will keep the house in the GOP.

Bullfuckingshit.

Sure they do.

Bullfuckingshit.

Sure they do.

No they don't.

1. A judge is reviewed on a set of criteria...not including stances.
2. He's in...apparently those calling the shots don't agree with you....how shocking.
3. No lies every proven.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

The biggest surprise of this most recent election cycle has been watching the transition of Democrats into prurient, puritan, fundamentalists.

Hello, fncceo.

This college professor bolsters your observations:

Feminist Camille Paglia - Mentally Imbalanced, Neurotic, Hateful Women Poisoning American

Peace.

Bullfuckingshit.

Sure they do.

I'd say your lack of education disqualifies you from posting.

2740842_300.jpg

Kim Jackson

4886048-6256553-Megan_Lacy_seen_here_at_an_event_at_her_alma_mater_Hillsdale_Col-a-5_1539101083448.jpg

Megan Lacy

4886044-6256553-Shannon_Grammel_had_started_a_job_at_the_Justice_Department_s_Ci-a-8_1539101153296.jpg

Shannon Grammel

4886038-6256553-Sara_Nommensen_was_a_student_of_Kavanaugh_s_when_he_taught_at_Ha-a-7_1539101147846.jpg

Sara Nommensen

ZjU2NmRiNjlkMiMvU2Q0cXQ3cHhRWlNSRHR4SVVTZTlESTlCZnV3PS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2twNGxldnQzaHJiMGF4b3pvdnF6YzRrbG81aWRvdmN2cDFyZWNrZ3ZjYnh1MXJ0aGE4YWZmbHZ1MzNieWFjZnIuanBn.jpg

That's what they look like at work. But you know these girls look totally different at night out on the town.

Wow,, what a lucky guy. And he's so fortunate to surround himself with such pretty girls. Every single one looking better than his wife.

What coincidences. He needed four law clerks and they are all pretty young girls. First in a federal court and now in the Supreme Court. I wonder what the other Justice's clerks look like.

Hell yea. The women I worked with for decades and none of them looked this good. Gee, I wonder how they thought I looked. Must of been good. I was asked for dates, but I always said I don't date the women I worked with. Wonder if he says that. After all, adultery is FINE for Republicans. Calling that wrong is a thing of the past.

Why do you objectify women?

2740842_300.jpg

Kim Jackson

Megan Lacy

Shannon Grammel

Sara Nommensen

Bet his wife feels secure.

Oh....I get a sense of projecting here.

And BTW: She's black......the GOP hates black.....according to cocksuckers like deanrd

2740842_300.jpg

Kim Jackson

Megan Lacy

Shannon Grammel

Sara Nommensen

I'm sure his wife is delighted.

Dont look now but I think the bull dyke is jealous.....:auiqs.jpg:

Not a single one of his female law clerks has ever accused him of improper conduct. They have all come to Kavanaugh's support.

Bullfuckingshit.

Sure they do.

Yet it's been shown that Kavanaugh voted EXACTLY the same as his fellow judge on the Superior Court, Merrick Garland, on over 90% of the cases heard? Amazing that someone you've judged to be this hard line conservative judge would do THAT...huh, Care? Gee...do you think perhaps you're not judging him on his record but instead judging him on a false narrative that was created by the far left in order to keep him from being seated on the Supreme Court?

Forum List

Back