Kavanaugh Threads

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
In spite of the efforts by the moderators, these threads seem to reproduce like cockroaches. They just won't go away.

As of this morning, there are 51 threads about Kavanaugh in the first 250. 51! And most of them contain the same inane and childish comments.

I would applaud if the moderators would combine every one of them into one thread and not allow any new ones to be posted.

The only way its going to get cleaned up is if the mods declare a Jihad against the repeat offenders

All of these are since September 1 using only "Kavanaugh" as a keyword. This doesn't count those using "Ford" (88 threads) or other related keywords. You start handing out suspensions for repeat offenders and they either get with the program or get lost.

upload_2018-10-1_20-2-0.png upload_2018-10-1_20-3-7.png upload_2018-10-1_20-3-56.png upload_2018-10-1_20-6-46.png

Yeah there are so many of them that you can't keep up with them..............fitting........as the number 1 reason for Trump winning was the Supreme Court........and the left have become unhinged over a 5-4 court against them because they lost..........using extreme dirty tactics over it.......

Started a thread on Iran firing missiles at the Golan Heights and hardly anyone is on it. It's all Kav and Ford now.

What do you have against free speech? No one is making you read any of them. Post count is good for the board.

In spite of the efforts by the moderators, these threads seem to reproduce like cockroaches. They just won't go away.

As of this morning, there are 51 threads about Kavanaugh in the first 250. 51! And most of them contain the same inane and childish comments.

I would applaud if the moderators would combine every one of them into one thread and not allow any new ones to be posted.
Deal with the "childish" shit appropriately then. Fuck this daddy daycare bullshit

I'm certainly not against posting. In fact, I'm going to post 2 new Kavanaugh threads and two about the president.

Man, I must say it makes a great book! Possibly a "Best seller"....Lol

They're all spam and tabloid trash, so no loss if they get deleted, those started by 'Da Resistance' criminal movement, anyway.

Forum List

Back