Kavanaugh should be demanding a thorough investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
If I were Kavanaugh, I would be demanding a full investigation to get to the truth of what happened. If he is innocent as he says, I would demand a full exposure showing I was innocent.
A half assed hearing will end up with the majority of Americans thinking he could be guilty. A stain on a Supreme Court Justice.

Why give the lying bimbo credibility, tell her when to show up to testify, not there, immediately take the vote....Who the fuck is she to dictate ANYTHING?

If I were Kavanaugh, I would be demanding a full investigation to get to the truth of what happened. If he is innocent as he says, I would demand a full exposure showing I was innocent.
A half assed hearing will end up with the majority of Americans thinking he could be guilty. A stain on a Supreme Court Justice.

The majority of Americans already think she is lying. A poll on another thread on USMB indicates that over 80 percent think she is not telling the truth..

Kavanaugh should be demanding a thorough investigation

Funny, when it comes to the approx. 900 charges and suspicions surrounding Obama, Clinton and all involved, and we ask for a thorough investigation of the matters, you run for the hills. NO NEED! NO NEED! If the skank bitch won't even show up to testify, had years to bring this to the fore, Feinstein had months to bring it to the senate, now you expect the earth to stop in its orbit?

WE ALL KNOW that as soon as the Senate gives into one delay, THAT IS IT. The Democrats will drag it out, find ANOTHER reason for MORE investigation, MORE delay, MORE investigation, more questions, a need for this, a need for that until hell freezes over.

Or the November election.

Sorry Man.. There's 20 open threads on this in Politics and Current Events. We're full up.. Closed. You're welcome to make that comment in ANY of the remaining and merged threads.

CHECK THE DAMN LISTINGS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back