Kavanaugh Is An Extremist

Kavanaugh explained the case this way: "That was a group that was being forced to provide a certain kind of coverage over their religious objection to their employees. And under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the question was first was this a substantial burden on the religious exercise."

"It seemed to me quite clearly it was. It was a technical matter of filling out a form. In that case they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to."

That phrase, "abortion-inducing drugs," is one the right-wing glommed onto to intentionally confuse contraception with other drugs.

The man thinks that the pill is an abortion inducing drug.

If he's against birth control you know you can kiss Roe V Wade goodbye.

He's trying to pretend otherwise but the e-mails that the Dems released (over the objection if the GOP creeps) showed he clearly thinks he can and should overturn it

Bwuhahahaha....

CHUCK SCHUMER is on record saying Kavanaugh is not only a great pick to be a USSC Justice but also saying he is possibly more qualified than any judge already on the USSC.

And now, because TRUMP nominated him, Schumer and snowflakes are attempting to argue how horrible of a candidate he is.

Partisan Idiots...

Kavanaugh explained the case this way: "That was a group that was being forced to provide a certain kind of coverage over their religious objection to their employees. And under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the question was first was this a substantial burden on the religious exercise."

"It seemed to me quite clearly it was. It was a technical matter of filling out a form. In that case they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to."

That phrase, "abortion-inducing drugs," is one the right-wing glommed onto to intentionally confuse contraception with other drugs.

He's trying to pretend otherwise but the e-mails that the Dems released (over the objection if the GOP creeps) showed he clearly thinks he can and should overturn it
I should buy more stock in coat hanger companies

I should buy more stock in coat hanger companies

You're one sick puppy!

"Abortion-inducing drugs" describes the "Plan B" pill. No one is trying to confuse anyone other than the Democrats. For instance, Cory Booker and his pathetic attempt to con the committee but more importantly the public.

Kavanaugh will be confirmed. Get used to it.
And will be impeached when Democrats take over and expose his perjury.

keep-calm-baby-girl-you-look-desperate-S.png

The election was over nearly two years ago. When do you quit whining?

No he won't. Democrats taking over is looking dimmer by the day. Democrats might make history by having the 2018 midterms add republican seats.

It's the hysteria. Only the faithful will trust those this off the rails.

Have you seen the Republican ad? It's called Crazytown. It's still being put together. I saw a clip of Aunt Maxipad being her most nutty and of course democrat insanity so hysterical the Kavanaugh daughters had to be hustled away. I hope it will include Cory Booker calling himself Spartacus. There is so much material. It's hard to decide what to include.

Two take away's from Kavanaugh's statements:

• He called our form of government a Constitutional Republic, a code word for those who disdain democracy;
  • He called contraceptives a form of abortion, again a code dear to the hearts of social conservatives.
He was not transparent, and not willing to take a stand on Executive Power's, claiming he cannot answer a hypothetical question.

BTW, most of us who have been interviewed for a job are asked a serious of questions, many which are hypothetical. As someone who has sat on numerous panels applicants I can assure the reader that anyone who refused to offer a response to a hypothetical would not be hired.

• He called our form of government a Constitutional Republic, a code word for those who disdain democracy;
  • He called contraceptives a form of abortion, again a code dear to the hearts of social conservatives.
He was not transparent, and not willing to take a stand on Executive Power's, claiming he cannot answer a hypothetical question.

BTW, most of us who have been interviewed for a job are asked a serious of questions, many which are hypothetical. As someone who has sat on numerous panels applicants I can assure the reader that anyone who refused to offer a response to a hypothetical would not be hired.

we were formed as a REPUBLIC bound by the constraints of "gubermint" by the organic constitution. Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding on what "dinner" will be. Our unalienable rights are not up for a "vote" where 50.01 can tell the other 49.99 what rights they can be allowed to have.

(gratuitous insults removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

• If you don’t call this country a Constitutional Republic you are an idiot.
• nope

Kavanaugh is an extremely educated, moral, intelligent and extremely qualified to be on the Supreme Court.

Breyer and Ginsburg to go.

This shit will be 7-2 when Trump leaves office. Eat a dick, Dems.

"Abortion-inducing drugs" describes the "Plan B" pill.

Yea...but he was TALKING about a case that was about contraception

Oh by the way. Anyone see the pretty girl sitting behind him flashing the White Nationalist signs two days in a row?

Cool huh..

I think YOU are the extremist

Fear mongering at its finest.

He's a constitutionalist and we need more just like him on the SC. Not a bunch of Judges who do what they want and ignore the Constitution.

Hope Trump nominates many more like K.

Unfortunately, even if Kavanaugh fails to be confirmed, the Heritage Foundation and other rightwing entities will find another reactionary extremist hostile to settled, accepted precedent and the rule of law.

Very likely. But Kavanaugh isan extraordinary extremist who views the law through the lens of the GOP only

Last edited:

Not much of a view from way out there on the fringe is there?

So what are you saying? That Religious Organizations like Hobby Lobby and the Little Sisters of the Poor should be forced to pay abortion contrary to their religious beliefs?

A.Hobby Lobby is not a religious organization. They are a retail chain

B. If you're going to offer healthcare to your workers it can not and should not be based on your religion

What if you were employed by snake handlers or wiccans. Would you or should you be restricted to healthcare that THEY approve of?

Forum List

Back