Kavanaugh Hearings in September, Vote Certain in October

When sharks are circling, pretending they’re pipe dreams won’t do much.

The guppies have been circling Trump for almost two years now.

All they have is a few nibbles.
Lol yeah his campaign managers and closest advisers are just guppies :laugh:

Now they circle him and his family

Yawn.

Plus you have no precedent anyway for impeaching the SC justices he appointed. Did they impeach Nixon's appointees?
Nixon’s election wasn’t exposed as fraudulent.

And Trump's won't be either.

Unless there is proof of tampering ot the election process itself, all your "collusion" wet dreams are just that.
He already admitted to collusion, dipshit. You’re behind the times.

The guppies have been circling Trump for almost two years now.

All they have is a few nibbles.

Yawn.

Plus you have no precedent anyway for impeaching the SC justices he appointed. Did they impeach Nixon's appointees?

Unless there is proof of tampering ot the election process itself, all your "collusion" wet dreams are just that.

you forgot the scare quotes around "admitted" and "collusion"

Yawn.

Here are some quotes for you:

“Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent“ - the dotard

Yawn.

“Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent“ - the dotard

And?

And?
Your talking point should be that colluding with Russia is not a crime. The “no collusion” ship has sailed. In a couple weeks, the new ship will have sailed too, and you’ll have to defend worse.

And?
Your talking point should be that colluding with Russia is not a crime. The “no collusion” ship has sailed. In a couple weeks, the new ship will have sailed too, and you’ll have to defend worse.

When they get around to bringing charges of actual, on the books crimes, then I will pay attention to this.

Forum List

Back