Kavanaugh has the lowest support of a nominee in 30 years

Because the American people are sick and tired of Trump's special brand of extremism. And we don't want the Federalist Society or Heritage Foundation choosing our judges.
So it is not really Kavanaugh that you and your ilk oppose, Your intolerance, lack of support, and willingness to attack and deny Kavanaugh an earned spot on the USSC is solely due to your sore-loser, butt-hurt, Trump-Hating personal bias....

Got it - thanks for clearing that up.

WAAAAAIT just a minute. You denied Judge Garland a GD hearing for a fucking year and STOLE THE SEAT.

Don't get all high and mighty on me Gomer. :rolleyes-41:
'You'?!

Letting your emotions get the better of you snowflake. :p

And PSSST - You didn't "win" an election. You stole it with the assistance of a murderous autocrat who's initials are VP.

You're welcome

That's not what Rod Rosenstein said on Friday.

"There’s no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There’s no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result."

The distinguished Deputy AG made it CRYSTAL CLEAR.

No American committed any crime.

And the Conspiracy did not change a single vote or the election result.

Those are facts, and straight from a lib.

Because the American people are sick and tired of Trump's special brand of extremism. And we don't want the Federalist Society or Heritage Foundation choosing our judges.
We know leftist douchebags don't want it, but any who supports the Constitution does want it.

No, you want lefty activists legislating from the bench so you can have your agenda, without having to win elections or publicly debating the pros and cons of your policies.

You are vile like that.

One of the funniest claims ^ I've seen in all my born days :lol:

And PSSST - You didn't "win" an election. You stole it with the assistance of a murderous autocrat who's initials are VP.

You're welcome

Wow, now you're calling the DIA, NSA, CIA, FBI, AAG and the Special Counsel liars, REALLY?

He is no more of an extremist than Garland.

Strongly disagree GG.

Justice Kavanaugh will keep an open mind, unlike Garland who was a committed Anti Life jurist. If the case is made Kavanaugh will have no problem whatsoever if overturning Roe.

Except......there is no extremism coming from him. The left needs to quit pushing hate, division, and violence.....but they will not.
Yeah. Eight. It's the Left pushing hate, division, and violence.

No, you want lefty activists legislating from the bench so you can have your agenda, without having to win elections or publicly debating the pros and cons of your policies.

You are vile like that.

You're welcome

Wow, now you're calling the DIA, NSA, CIA, FBI, AAG and the Special Counsel liars, REALLY?

At some point they all have lied about certain things....as have been proven....

You are vile like that.

You're welcome

At some point they all have lied about certain things....as have been proven....

But not about Russia effecting the election. They and congress all agree it didn't happen.

But not about Russia effecting the election. They and congress all agree it didn't happen.
BS.

Brennan lied.
Clapped lied.
Comet lied.
McCabe lied.
Strzok lied.
Lynch lied.
Hillary lied.
Obama lied.

One report says 6 foreign entities got Hillary's classified as a result of PHISHING software, NOT HACKING.

Another FBI report said there was evidence data was downloaded on a thumb drive, not hacked.

Huma Abedin sent every Hillary e-mail and document to her own illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured laptop that sat atop her naked pedophile husband's junk as he sexted under-aged girls....no telling what happened to it then.

Wasserman-Schultz gave access to DNC e-mails and gave the usernames and passwords to terrorist-connected Pakistani spies she RE-hired after they were caught committing espionage and banned from the House...64 Democrats violated laws/rules by hiring these f*ers without doing a basic background check on them....

The biggest lesson learned from all of this - from Barry at the top to Wasserman-Schultz at the bottom - is that Democrats can not be trusted with classified information because they all end up compromising national security and / or engaging in espionage and treason...

Evidence has proven all of this.

Kavanaugh is clean, mainstream and well qualified, so why is he hated?
The reason why is because the Left Wing Press always smears Republicans.

Trump's Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh has least support ever | Daily Mail Online
And the Repubs smear the Democrats..What's new?
He has low support because many don't like his views.
Liberals hate everyone who don't share their views....nothing new there, either.
I suppose I don't know every human on the planet..

Trump is happy to dance to the Federalist Society's tune. the president of The Federalist Society, Lionel Leonard, nobody wants to overturn Roe more than him

You are vile like that.

You're welcome

You are delusional. A few emails and trolls did not decide the election.

Trade and Immigration were the issues, and your candidate was horrible on both.

You are vile like that.

You're welcome

Emails? Clearly you have zero understanding of social media and Hillary was not my candidate ... Go back to bed :wink:

You are vile like that.

You're welcome

Emails? Clearly you have zero understanding of social media and Hillary was not my candidate ... Go back to bed :wink:

Yes, the leaked emails were half of the meddling.

By pretending to be confused about that, to get in a zinger, you made yourself look really stupid.

Forum List

Back