Kavanaugh has enough votes

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Senator Daines, a Kavanaugh supporter, will be away for his daughter’s wedding the day of the vote. But he says he would come back “if needed”.

Tells me they think they have the votes and so can let him leave. But if a problem arises he will fly back.

Nice. I may yet get my dream 49-49 vote with a Pence tiebreaker. Butthurt for years and theTDS will explode into a show which guarantees a good GOP showing.

Plane Standing By to Transport Daines to Senate for Kavanaugh Confirmation Vote

Senator Daines, a Kavanaugh supporter, will be away for his daughter’s wedding the day of the vote. But he says he would come back “if needed”.

Tells me they think they have the votes and so can let him leave. But if a problem arises he will fly back.

Nice. I may yet get my dream 49-49 vote with a Pence tiebreaker. Butthurt for years and theTDS will explode into a show which guarantees a good GOP showing.

Vote is scheduled for 10:30 today so we shall see.

Put him on the bench and suffer the consequences. Its terrible that 1 vote can put a SC justice on the bench, and yet we have politicians who pick their voters by gerrymandering.

Put him on the bench and suffer the consequences. Its terrible that 1 vote can put a SC justice on the bench, and yet we have politicians who pick their voters by gerrymandering.

Senators, the only ones voting here, are chosen by state. Be hard to gerrymander those you ignoramous.

Senators, the only ones voting here, are chosen by state. Be hard to gerrymander those you ignoramous.

Well it starts in the states, the only reason Trump is Potus is due to extreme gerrymandering done the GOP. If not for Trump we wouldn't have this partisan hack up for a vote.

It's terrible that senators think they can maliciously keep a great judge off the SC bench with an unfounded accusation from decades ago. THis judge has gone through 7, count them, 7 FBI background checks! And that is not enough?

You wanted another FBI investigation and the GOP acquiesced. When that turned into Kavanaugh's favor, you didn't honor the result. Wow are Democrats showing their petty butt hurt egos.

Well it starts in the states, the only reason Trump is Potus is due to extreme gerrymandering done the GOP. If not for Trump we wouldn't have this partisan hack up for a vote.

Lol no it’s not! That’s the beauty of the Electoral College. You can’t gerrymander it.
Give it up for Gods sake. You are making a spectacle of yourself.

Lol no it’s not! That’s the beauty of the Electoral College. You can’t gerrymander it.
Give it up.

No, it comes pre-gerrymandered, giving more weight to states with more white people.

Wyoming gets 1 elector for every 200,000 people and California gets one for every 600,000 people.

That's fucked up.

It’s the Constitution. Of course you despise it.

I hope that’s wrong. I want him denied so that DC goes nuts on Donnie’s next nominee.

Give it up.

No, it comes pre-gerrymandered, giving more weight to states with more white people.

Wyoming gets 1 elector for every 200,000 people and California gets one for every 600,000 people.

That's fucked up.

It’s the Constitution. Of course you despise it.
Written by white slavers...
Or some stupid shit like that.

President nominated Kavanaugh and he is a qualified jurist. Everything else has been bullshit character assassination and you know it.

If it were a question of the best quarter back for a major football team, the standard would be much higher than just 'competent'.
Supreme Court judges that are not of superior quality are always disappointing.

Oh BS you blabbering heifer. If you dont think democrats gerrymandered you're more of a partisan hack and stupid than I thought

It's terrible that senators think they can maliciously keep a great judge off the SC bench with an unfounded accusation from decades ago. THis judge has gone through 7, count them, 7 FBI background checks! And that is not enough?

You wanted another FBI investigation and the GOP acquiesced. When that turned into Kavanaugh's favor, you didn't honor the result. Wow are Democrats showing their petty butt hurt egos.

Read this:https://www.ned.uscourts.gov/intern...ckground_Checks_and_Investigations_Policy.pdf

and they didn't count his college or HS days, and his record was probably expunged if he had any. The rich get away with everything, just like Matt Gaetz DUI was expunged and his daddy helped him get elected.

If it were a question of the best quarter back for a major football team, the standard would be much higher than just 'competent'.

That’s the problem with losing the election.

Blame yourselves for running Hillary.

Oh BS you blabbering heifer. If you dont think democrats gerrymandered you're more of a partisan hack and stupid than I thought

Not like the GOP but we have a ballot on Mi's ballot this year to end politicians in charge of gerrymandering. They never took a scalpel like the GOP did and has been found guilty by the SC in many of the GOP states.

You old cow, incontinence can often be treated , if not they make diapers.

Clarence Thomas rings a bell.

Forum List

Back