Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your idiotic brainwashed views can only be found on Fox Rush Savage heritage Etcetc, super duper. That is not news, that is garbage propaganda. Hillary corruption Benghazi Obama holder FBI corruption ditto. You people live on an imaginary planet.

Sit back and watch Dumb Ass....

We will all soon see the truth..

We on the Right already know it because

our news outlets are honest...……..

They don't pump our heads full of SHIT like yours do...………...
Funny how all the outlets in the world agree with us along with all the law enforcement, super duper. We have respected journalists, you have high school grad ex Coke head DJs all working for a few greedy idiot billionaires. Murdock with fox Wall Street Journal and a few other newspapers he bought, the Mooney's and The Examiner, Adelson and the Times, the Kochs and Heritage... Luckily they're dying off. All the same garbage.

What’s dying off is your lying liberal media….

Just look at the numbers…..

They have sold their soul to the devil with all their lies……………
CNN MSNBC are doing fine, all newspapers are having problems.

You are full of Shit...…

The home and garden channel has more viewers than cnn…………

That and mcnbctard are both FAKE NEWS....
And every newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdoch, and the BBC and every respected newspaper and magazine around the world... Everyone but your bought off High School grad pundits. You people are very silly and full of hate unfortunately based on BS propaganda only. So you are a conspiracy Nut Job also who believes all our law enforcement is a conspiracy. Very Very scary super duper. And the only reason Fox is number one is because it is the only GOP propaganda Channel that you Dupes have to go to.

Last edited:
Hmm, no, and what freakish things to say.
Sitting from the comfort of your protected victim status in media, Democratic Party, and the communist college professoriate.
Haha, you whiny, unAmerican, unconstitutional little dweeb...you are everything America is not, and thank goodness for that....
So let me get this straight: you believe you represent America?
Absolutely. You, not so much.
alf.jpg
25% of the country, half the GOP approximately, believe your party's ridiculous hateful propaganda. Like you.

Well the thing here is that Kavanaugh actually did lie to the senate during these confirmation hearings.
after 8 years of obama, you suddenly care about a lie.

got it.

After 8 years of Obama you still believe lies told about him by the alt right and right wing media.
Obama lied to the American people when he promised us we could keep our doctor and our insurance premiums would not go up. Obama lied about Obamacare and even the guy that drew it up admitted it.

Trump has told over 5,000 lies in less than two years. And you guys keep talking about one comment.
Actually, it's more like 6,000, but hey, who's counting...….
Obama's prediction was perhaps wrong when Congress was done with ACA 2 years later. It is damn debatable.

Dumbfuck, Biden never suggested a president be denied confirmation hearings for the remainder of their final year of their term. You’re dumber than shit and you keep digging your hole deeper. Earlier, you called me a “liar” over what you now claim was done “rightfully so.”
lol

except he did

too bad we have video proof of that

hack
Great, then quote him saying Bush would not get confirmation hearings for the remainder of his term.

When you can’t, expect me to laugh at your rightard ignorance.
He said Bush should not make an appointment until after the elections

We all know it, continue being a hack and laugh all you want
So in your deformed brain, having to wait a few months is the same as “never,” right?

1233796371590.gif
Once again, you have nothing

You can't win a debate, so you resort to straw man tactics

[SHOCKED] [NOT SHOCKED]

You can show Faun the video of Biden making the speech on the floor of the Senate and he STILL won't admit that Biden said it! He's a piece of work!

Sit back and watch Dumb Ass....

We will all soon see the truth..

We on the Right already know it because

our news outlets are honest...……..

They don't pump our heads full of SHIT like yours do...………...
Funny how all the outlets in the world agree with us along with all the law enforcement, super duper. We have respected journalists, you have high school grad ex Coke head DJs all working for a few greedy idiot billionaires. Murdock with fox Wall Street Journal and a few other newspapers he bought, the Mooney's and The Examiner, Adelson and the Times, the Kochs and Heritage... Luckily they're dying off. All the same garbage.

What’s dying off is your lying liberal media….

Just look at the numbers…..

They have sold their soul to the devil with all their lies……………
CNN MSNBC are doing fine, all newspapers are having problems.

You are full of Shit...…

The home and garden channel has more viewers than cnn…………

That and mcnbctard are both FAKE NEWS....
And every newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdoch, and the BBC and every respected newspaper and magazine around the world... Everyone but your bought off High School grad pundits. You people are very silly and full of hate unfortunately based on BS propaganda only. So you are a conspiracy Nut Job also who believes all our law enforcement is a conspiracy. Very Very scary super duper. And the only reason Fox is number one is because it is the only GOP propaganda Channel that you Dupes have to go to.

You are a super duper moron....

The msm lies it's ass off and everyone with a brain knows it...…

lol

except he did

too bad we have video proof of that

hack
Great, then quote him saying Bush would not get confirmation hearings for the remainder of his term.

When you can’t, expect me to laugh at your rightard ignorance.
He said Bush should not make an appointment until after the elections

We all know it, continue being a hack and laugh all you want
So in your deformed brain, having to wait a few months is the same as “never,” right?

1233796371590.gif
Once again, you have nothing

You can't win a debate, so you resort to straw man tactics

[SHOCKED] [NOT SHOCKED]

You can show Faun the video of Biden making the speech on the floor of the Senate and he STILL won't admit that Biden said it! He's a piece of work!
Stop lying, ya lying con tool. I never denied Biden said what he said. I denied he said what you falsely claimed he said. And I proved he never said Bush would never get confirmation hearings for the remainder of his term. Shit, even you proved that for me by not being able to quote him saying what you claimed he said.

Do you ever tell the truth?

Ever???

Show where in Biden's speech he put a limit of 4 months on his premise that a President not nominate a SC judge at the end of his term?
Are you really this stupid, lying con tool?

At the very end of June, 1992, Biden said Bush should wait until early November to nominate someone.

Who knows why you posted that video, lying con tool? In it, Biden says if a seat opens up during that summer, Bush should not name a perspective replacement ”until after the November election is completed.”

That was 4 months at most and then the Senate would consider Bush nominees.

Now compare that with McConnell who said in February, with 11 months remaining in Obaama’s term, that Obama would never get any confirmation hearings for anyone he nominated for that open seat.

You comparing wait at most 4 months or less with never once again exposes you as the lying con tool you are.

Show where in Biden's speech he put a limit of 4 months on his premise that a President not nominate a SC judge at the end of his term?

At the very end of June, 1992, Biden said Bush should wait until early November to nominate someone.

Who knows why you posted that video, lying con tool? In it, Biden says if a seat opens up during that summer, Bush should not name a perspective replacement ”until after the November election is completed.”

Now compare that with McConnell who said in February, with 11 months remaining in Obaama’s term, that Obama would never get any confirmation hearings for anyone he nominated for that open seat.

You comparing wait at most 4 months or less with never once again exposes you as the lying con tool you are.

I don't know where you keep getting that 4 months period from, Faun (other than pulling it out of your posterior?). What Biden said was once elections were being contested it wouldn't be right for a President to name a replacement. Hate to break this to you, Sparky but politicians start running far earlier NOW than they did twenty years ago! You can argue all the semantics you want but the truth is...Joe Biden set the standard...Mitch McConnell simply used it against him. If you want to see what a true moron Biden is...he gave that oh so pompous speech at a time when there wasn't even a Supreme Court justice to replace! Talk about a circular firing squad!

I don't know where you keep getting that 4 months period from, Faun (other than pulling it out of your posterior?). What Biden said was once elections were being contested it wouldn't be right for a President to name a replacement. Hate to break this to you, Sparky but politicians start running far earlier NOW than they did twenty years ago! You can argue all the semantics you want but the truth is...Joe Biden set the standard...Mitch McConnell simply used it against him. If you want to see what a true moron Biden is...he gave that oh so pompous speech at a time when there wasn't even a Supreme Court justice to replace! Talk about a circular firing squad!

It’s not my ass causing you to be brain-dead as well as a liar. Four months comes, as I explained, for July, August, September and October and the first week of November which was the period that Biden said bush should not name a replacement. Compare that to McConnell who said Obama would never get to seat another replacement ever.

Savvy?

It’s not my ass causing you to be brain-dead as well as a liar. Four months comes, as I explained, for July, August, September and October and the first week of November which was the period that Biden said bush should not name a replacement. Compare that to McConnell who said Obama would never get to seat another replacement ever.

Savvy?

Biden said a President shouldn't name a replacement while campaigns were ongoing, Faun! So is it your contention that political campaigns only last four months? Watch the video again, Sparky...you've painted yourself into a corner!

As for what McConnell said? It doesn't differ at all from what Biden said. Both are saying that a President shouldn't be naming a replacement in the last part of his term. You want to make it "forever" with McConnell but it is the exact same thing for Biden despite your histrionics!

Savvy?

Biden said a President shouldn't name a replacement while campaigns were ongoing, Faun! So is it your contention that political campaigns only last four months? Watch the video again, Sparky...you've painted yourself into a corner!

Biden only said that 4 months before the election.

But the more salient point, which you’re too dishonest to address, is that Biden was clear that Bush would still get confirmation hearings. Whereas McConnell was clear that Obama would not.

As for what McConnell said? It doesn't differ at all from what Biden said. Both are saying that a President shouldn't be naming a replacement in the last part of his term. You want to make it "forever" with McConnell but it is the exact same thing for Biden despite your histrionics!
”Both are saying that a President shouldn't be naming a replacement in the last part of his term.”

You’re lying again as Biden never said that. Biden said Bush should name a replacement after the November election.

Do you ever stop lying, ya lying con tool?

Ever???

”Both are saying that a President shouldn't be naming a replacement in the last part of his term.”

You’re lying again as Biden never said that. Biden said Bush should name a replacement after the November election.

Ever???

Poor Faun...accusing people of lying is all you've got after being shown that McConnell did indeed DO what Joe Biden was calling for back in the first Bush Administration! Therefore it's not the "McConnell Rule" but the "Biden Rule"! Go ahead though...call me a lying con tool a few more times! I'm still laughing at you...

Ever???

Poor Faun...accusing people of lying is all you've got after being shown that McConnell did indeed DO what Joe Biden was calling for back in the first Bush Administration! Therefore it's not the "McConnell Rule" but the "Biden Rule"! Go ahead though...call me a lying con tool a few more times! I'm still laughing at you...

Ever???

“Wait 4 months” is not the same as “never.” :eusa_naughty: I don’t care how pathological you are.

Before it's all said & done I'm confident there will be at least five, maybe six that accuse Kavanaugh of some type of sexual abuse/assault/harassment
...just like with Herman Cain.

Remember what happened immediately after Herman Cain said 'For my Family, ENOUGH of the Left's attempts to destroy me and my family for political gain' and pulled out of the election?

Every female accuser the Democrats had brought out immediately crawled back into the gutters, every sexual harassment / sexual assault law suit that had been filed suddenly disappeared, and the Leftist Media - who had painted Cain as a sexual predator who HAD to be dealt with / must be brought to justice immediately stopped talking about him.

Suddenly Cain was insignificant, not the immediate sexual predator threat to women that had to be taken down, completely ignored by the media who said not another word about the man once they had successfully taken him down.

This tactic is all that is wrong, deplorable, despicable, unethical, immoral, and soulless in the cesspool / swamp that has become Politics in the United States...thanks to the Democratic Party who continues to execute this same strategy time and time again....as PROVEN by recorded history.

That won't happen with these women because they will be hounded to their graves.
I hope all the liars and false accusers get their just rewards.
from your post to gods ear ,,,let trump be first to burn in hell
Christina Ford, Dianne Feinstein and Dick Durbin will get their first.

they got their FBI investigation, albeit limited.

tutt tutt. & keep your fingers crossed for brett.

uh-huh. i pity any so called 'conservatives' on this this thread. hopefully none of you have daughters.

i wonder if any of that ilk also believe that a 'man' shouldn't be charged with raping his wife after she refuses him.... that rape doesn't exist in a 'marriage'.

Oh, I have 2 daughters, and my first question would be, "What in the hell were you doing with 2 boys in a bedroom?"

& if she said she was shoved in there against her will, held down with a hand over her mouth & the radio turned up to drown out her screams, would you believe her?

QUESTION
I have a question that begs to be answered - ford says in her letter ‘Both loudly stumbled down the stairwell, at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.”
This would mean that after just being “sexually assaulted” she left her other female friend at the house without warning her about what had supposedly just happened to her. She would’ve just left her to fend for herself. Is this plausible? What would this say about ford & her care about another female - her intimate friend, Leland Ingham?
SECOND QUESTION
If ford was so scared that she left the house without warning leland about what allegedly just had happened to her- then when they (ford & leland) next met or talked on the phone - which could’ve even been the next day - why was leland not at least then told about this purported foiled savaging of her? For ford not to have talked to leland about such a fearful experience surpasses any level of credibility.
I find it impossible to believe that ford would’ve left leland to be the next (as she was the only other female there) to be brutalized.

uh-huh. i pity any so called 'conservatives' on this this thread. hopefully none of you have daughters.

i wonder if any of that ilk also believe that a 'man' shouldn't be charged with raping his wife after she refuses him.... that rape doesn't exist in a 'marriage'.
I hope they ALL have daughters

Forum List

Back