Kavanaugh Accuser Won't Testify

A former classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser recalled Wednesday that students at their high school discussed his alleged sexual assault
afterwards, presenting another potential element of corroboration against the embattled Supreme Court nominee.
"Brett Kavanaugh accuser's classmate recalls alleged sexual assault being discussed at school afterwards"
Accuser's schoolmate: I recall hearing of alleged Kavanaugh incident

:dunno:Interesting if true.

From the link:

She later posted on Facebook: "To all media, I will not be doing anymore interviews. No more circus for me. To clarify my post: I do not have first hand knowledge of the incident that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford mentions, and I stand by my support for Christine. That's it. I don't have more to say on the subject. Please don't contact me further."

Not a real compelling witness

A former classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser recalled Wednesday that students at their high school discussed his alleged sexual assault
afterwards, presenting another potential element of corroboration against the embattled Supreme Court nominee.
"Brett Kavanaugh accuser's classmate recalls alleged sexual assault being discussed at school afterwards"

From the link:

She later posted on Facebook: "To all media, I will not be doing anymore interviews. No more circus for me. To clarify my post: I do not have first hand knowledge of the incident that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford mentions, and I stand by my support for Christine. That's it. I don't have more to say on the subject. Please don't contact me further."

Treasure trove of leads for the FBI should they get involved though.

It stated that it the article? So I did read it. Did you? Man you’re dumb.

So do you think she has a strong case? Don’t cower. I am Not there next to you. I am Just on the web.
No stupid. What does your question about "How could they be at school when she was wearing a swimsuit and it was summer?" have to do with "It clearly states all the Feds could do is a background check."?

You are so dumb and you have not answered my question as you are a coward. I answered yours. Learn to read. You forgot your gay emojis. It’s OK that you are gay but no need to flaunt it. Assfaceias.

You havent asked a relevant question to date. I dont answer deflections.
laugh.gif

Gay emojis are back. That means Assfaceias has lost yet again.
You stay taking L's from me. You need someone to teach you how to make a defensible point but most of all how to not deflect. Its a dead giveaway you know you've had your ass handed to you on a platter....yet again.
laugh.gif

So long as you post emojis all I see is blah blah blah. Don’t even read your stupid ass posts.

No stupid. What does your question about "How could they be at school when she was wearing a swimsuit and it was summer?" have to do with "It clearly states all the Feds could do is a background check."?

You are so dumb and you have not answered my question as you are a coward. I answered yours. Learn to read. You forgot your gay emojis. It’s OK that you are gay but no need to flaunt it. Assfaceias.

laugh.gif

You stay taking L's from me. You need someone to teach you how to make a defensible point but most of all how to not deflect. Its a dead giveaway you know you've had your ass handed to you on a platter....yet again.
laugh.gif

So long as you post emojis all I see is blah blah blah. Don’t even read your stupid ass posts.
I would avoid my posts if I were you. They seem to cause you to lose the ability to make a viable argument and at the same time cause you to post things that are easily disproven. Its gotta be embarrassing to have your ass handed to you consistently like that.
laugh.gif

I'm not trying to be cruel but why in the hell did you claim the Anita Hill investigation was for current charges when everyone knows they werent?

"That was current and more fluid. She didn't accuse Thomas of something he allegedly did 30 yrs ago."

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I would avoid my posts if I were you. They seem to cause you to lose the ability to make a viable argument and at the same time cause you to post things that are easily disproven. Its gotta be embarrassing to have your ass handed to you consistently like that.
laugh.gif

I'm not trying to be cruel but why in the hell did you claim the Anita Hill investigation was for current charges when everyone knows they werent?

Blah blah blah blah...no wonder your posts never get any love. No reason to waste my time reading them. Learn what fluid means as an adjective and stop using gay emojis and then maybe we can converse again.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Blah blah blah blah...no wonder your posts never get any love. No reason to waste my time reading them. Learn what fluid means as an adjective and stop using gay emojis and then maybe we can converse again.
If you look at avatar there on the left you can see just how much love I get. I didnt ask you about what fluid meant. I asked you why did you claim that the Anita Hill investigation was for current issues?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If you look at avatar there on the left you can see just how much love I get. I didnt ask you about what fluid meant. I asked you why did you claim that the Anita Hill investigation was for current issues?
laugh.gif

I am looking at this thread you have none. I never Said current issues. I said it was fluid because it was recent, they were both adults and there were witnesses and records. Learn to read. My last post to you since you continue to use the gay emojis. We can resume when you grow the fuck up and become a man.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I am looking at this thread you have none. I never Said current issues. I said it was fluid because it was recent, they were both adults and there were witnesses and records. Learn to read. My last post to you since you continue to use the gay emojis. We can resume when you grow the fuck up and become a man.

Actually this is what you said. This is getting too easy.
laugh.gif

"That was current and more fluid. She didn't accuse Thomas of something he allegedly did 30 yrs ago."

From the link:

You realize that this disputes the alleged victims testimony, right?

And once this chick learned that Dr. Ford claimed she told no one until 2012, she deleted her post.

Damn, she came close to getting Dr. Ford in some real big shit.

This is all out in the open now. Has been for days. Not a single new witness has stepped forward and dumbass thinks that a few interviews by the FBI (oh by the way, if they think you are lying to them, will put you in the pen) is going to change this? How?

Go!

Desperation abounds, yes?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I never said "issues". I said it was current in that they still were in the Gov't and they were adults. Learn to read. And you're gay.

From the link:

And once this chick learned that Dr. Ford claimed she told no one until 2012, she deleted her post.

You must be an idiot. Where did she say Ford told anyone? She heard about it indirectly you moron. :laugh:

"A former classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser recalled Wednesday that students at their high school discussed his alleged sexual assault"

If Kav and his buddy Mark bragged about it then that would make sense she heard others talking about it and it would make sense why Judge and Kav dont want the FBI involved.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I never said "issues". I said it was current in that they still were in the Gov't and they were adults. Learn to read. And you're gay.
We all know what you said. I quoted your post. Why did you lie and say it was current when it was 10 years old?

From the link:

You must be an idiot. Where did she say Ford told anyone? She heard about it indirectly you moron. :laugh:

"A former classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser recalled Wednesday that students at their high school discussed his alleged sexual assault"

If Kav and his buddy Mark bragged about it then that would make sense she heard others talking about it and it would make sense why Judge and Kav dont want the FBI involved.

Talk about an idiot. She told no one, and no one has come forward saying anything about anybody bragging about anything.

You understand that amounts to ZERO BASIS! And still no probable cause to lead law enforcement to launch an investigation on a private citizen.

Next

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

We all know what you said. I quoted your post. Why did you lie and say it was current when it was 10 years old?

It was a mistake. Holy shit. I thought it was more recent than 10 years. Mistakes aren't lies. Just as you made a mistake thinking all Hebrews are black. Difference is I am willing to admit mine and you're too stupid to admit yours. Find a job yet? Loser.

Until the FBI investigates him again.

The FBI has investigated him 25× for his previous positions and 6× for this nomination.

Delay! Delay! Delay!

Despicable Dem vermin.
Judge Brett Kavanaugh is a corporatist who has proven himself to put the rights of big business over individuals. Unsurprisingly, all of Trump's appointees are going to have this bias. If at this point anyone in this country doesn't know that increasing corporate profits is the Republican party's only game, the rights of you and me the consumer be damned, they have been living under a rock.

But much like top Democrats underhandedly used their vast connections within the media to undermine Bernie Sanders' candidacy in 2016, they are employing the same passive-aggressive dirty tricks to undermine Kavanaugh's nomination. With no options left, they are using the media to inflate a mistake a drunken teenager might have made in high school into an assassination on his character as an adult.

In this case, I couldn't care less about Kavanaugh and hope his nomination is withdrawn. But the Democratic party is also such a cesspool of corruption, with absolutely no claim to the high ground on any issue, it is difficult at best to see them win with these stupid tactics. It's kind of sickening actually and I see now why so many Americans don't vote anymore.

Last edited:

Juanita Broaddrick (alleged survivor of Bill Clinton rape) slams Brett Kavanaugh accusers. Juanita Broaddrick is one of many women who have accused Bill Clinton of rape (and didn't wait ~30 years to come forward with the accusation). She explains what happened on April 25, 1978, when Bill Clinton allegedly raped her. She then explains why the Kavanaugh accusers are not credible and have not produced a single shred of evidence.

Forum List

Back