Kavanaugh accuser, Balsy Ford stays mum, admits 'I can't say everything's truthful'

In spite of it all.......

9 out of 10 Right wingers will sit out the elections due to more important matters.....all perfectly timed by the Left...

1). Hunting season in full swing
2). New movie releases in the fall
3). Middle of football season

Meh...relax......they'll make up for it by crying on forums

:abgg2q.jpg:

I only hunt early in the morning so I can still vote later. As for the other two don’t care about it.

How many false claims has the Left successfully used to cluck block the Right? (Can you count that high)

How many that did it are serving time (what do you get when you divide 0 by 0) ?

DnbUKQMUwAAtcmX.jpg:large

Hey, tender little snowflake. Your OP title is as inaccurate as you. It's Feinstein who says 'I can't say everything is truthful', not Ford.

In spite of it all.......

9 out of 10 Right wingers will sit out the elections due to more important matters.....all perfectly timed by the Left...

1). Hunting season in full swing
2). New movie releases in the fall
3). Middle of football season

Meh...relax......they'll make up for it by crying on forums

:abgg2q.jpg:
In your dreams. How many times have we stated that we despise hollywood? Hom many times have we stated we aint watching football anymore? Hunting lasted more than one day and I don't really know if any season opens Nov 6. If it does we'll have to go on the 7th.

Yeah, the leftist **** was coached for sure. They thought this would open the flood gates. This morning a CNN talking head said in the next 36 hours we will know more, or nothing. lol.

-Geaux

Fox just said the coward won’t testify until the FBI investigates! Ha!

She can shit in one hand and wish in the other....
We all know which one will fill up first.
What about the six previous times they did investigate him?

Ya got six links?
Why don't you go find them. They are out there

-Geaux

Damn! Thats twice this week I miss read a post.
Drinking to much or the early onset of dementia....:alcoholic:

Forum List

Back