Kavanaugh accuser, Balsy Ford stays mum, admits 'I can't say everything's truthful'

Fox just said the coward won’t testify until the FBI investigates! Ha!

She can shit in one hand and wish in the other....
We all know which one will fill up first.
What about the six previous times they did investigate him?

Ya got six links?
Each time he was appointed to judge positions he was investigated by the FBI. Its a matter of protocol and the congressional record.

Ya got six links?
Each time he was appointed to judge positions he was investigated by the FBI. Its a matter of protocol and the congressional record.

And yet he was appointed.
Links please.

WHAT AN ADMISSION! RUIN A MANS LIFE WITH BULLSHIT AND LIES. THEN TELLS YOU "I CAN'T SAY EVERYTHING TRUTHFUL!!!!

Senate Judiciary Committee ranking Democrat Dianne Feinstein on Tuesday blamed Republicans for failing to get in touch with Brett Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford ahead of a planned hearing on Monday, even as GOP leaders said they've made repeated attempts to reach out, and accused Feinstein of refusing to help.

Feinstein, who has vouched for Ford's credibility, also admitted she could not verify that Ford's allegations were entirely true.

"I have no say, I'm the lead Democrat. ... I think it's really too bad that no one called her, or called her lawyer," Feinstein, D-Calif., told Fox News on Tuesday. "My understanding is she got emails. This is a woman who has been profoundly impacted by this. Now, I can't say everything's truthful. I don't know. But I do know that you've got to contact her lawyers."

Ford's attorney, Debra Katz, did not respond to Fox News' requests for comment Tuesday.

"I can't say everything's truthful. I don't know."

- Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.
Republicans have told Fox News they left both emails and voicemails with Ford's attorney and have offered to hold either a public or closed-door session with the California professor, who went public as Kavanaugh's accuser on Sunday after sending an anonymous letter to Feinstein's office in July detailing her accusation that Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her more than 35 years ago. A person close to Ford told The New York Times that the accuser is "effectively in hiding" and has arranged for private security for herself and her family.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
Fienstein is a piece of shit. This woman is despicable.

i heard it has been reported by an anonymous letter that fienstein has been selling Chinese ak-47s out of her garage

Ya got six links?

Links please.
https://www.ned.uscourts.gov/intern...ckground_Checks_and_Investigations_Policy.pdf

You can find each one in the congressional record on your own..

Ya got six links?

Links please.
https://www.ned.uscourts.gov/intern...ckground_Checks_and_Investigations_Policy.pdf

WTF does that have to do with anything?

feinstien.jpg

Ya got six links?

Links please.

Read it! it tells you each position and what must be investigated.

Whheeeee! LOL! Read this article and look at the loons trying to cover their butts as the "complainant" runs and hides!

Feinstein blames GOP after Kavanaugh accuser stays mum, admits 'I can't say everything's truthful'

<Goebbels lives!> :)

Senate Judiciary Committee ranking Democrat Dianne Feinstein on Tuesday blamed Republicans for failing to get in touch with Brett Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford ahead of a planned hearing on Monday, even as GOP leaders said they've made repeated attempts to reach out, and accused Feinstein of refusing to help.

Feinstein, who has vouched for Ford's credibility, also admitted she could not verify that Ford's allegations were entirely true.

"I have no say, I'm the lead Democrat. ... I think it's really too bad that no one called her, or called her lawyer," Feinstein, D-Calif., told Fox News on Tuesday. "My understanding is she got emails. This is a woman who has been profoundly impacted by this. Now, I can't say everything's truthful. I don't know. But I do know that you've got to contact her lawyers."

Republicans have told Fox News they left both emails and voicemails with Ford's attorney and have offered to hold either a public or closed-door session with the California professor, who went public as Kavanaugh's accuser on Sunday after sending an anonymous letter to Feinstein's office in July detailing her accusation that Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her more than 35 years ago. A person close to Ford told The New York Times that the accuser is "effectively in hiding" and has arranged for private security for herself and her family.

"I can't say everything's truthful...

Feinstein blames GOP after Kavanaugh accuser stays mum, admits 'I can't sayeverything's truthful'

View attachment 217203

The professor is a pussy hat wearing lying libtard.

We have seen this shit out of you libtards before.

It ain’t going to work……

The FBI does more than investigate federal crimes... it's the FBI that does background checks for positions like his, and for security clearances as well. They do a lot more than JUST investigate federal crimes.

Ya got six links?

Links please.

Read it! it tells you each position and what must be investigated.

No it doesn't.
It depicts a bunch of rules yet states no offenders.
You some kinda retard?

The FBI does more than investigate federal crimes... it's the FBI that does background checks for positions like his, and for security clearances as well. They do a lot more than JUST investigate federal crimes.
They've done six background checks on Kavanaugh.

He is clean.

People make mistakes... I mean how many background checks do you think McCabe passed in his career?

He is clean.

People make mistakes... I mean how many background checks do you think McCabe passed in his career?
People do make mistakes. The FBI has at its top echelon, people who have actively worked against a sitting president and violated how many internal rules, regulations and actual laws?

So, there is that. But hey, we're not going to tarnish all of the FBI for doing a thorough background check of a SC nominee, are we?

He is clean.
I'll bet you won't say Hillary Clinton is clean after many investigations.

He is clean.
Oh? How many FBI background investigations has she been the subject of? Yet, she was confirmed as Sec. State and a presidential run even with all the mounting evidence -- note that evidence is not a 36-year-old unprovable accusation -- and possible indictments of top echelon officials. But yeah, by all means, lets get just one more FBI investigation, cause you know... Presumption of guilt and all that.

He is clean.
Oh? How many FBI background investigations has she been the subject of? Yet, she was confirmed as Sec. State and a presidential run even with all the mounting evidence -- note that evidence is not a 36-year-old unprovable accusation -- and possible indictments of top echelon officials. But yeah, by all means, lets get just one more FBI investigation, cause you know... Presumption of guilt and all that.
:itsok:

He is clean.
:itsok:
That's okay. I'm sure they'll get a smilie that has you patting yourself on the back when Kavanaugh is confirmed and this woman lands on the dustbin of history.

Until then, don't be to upset that I don't really care what you think. I'll just go on making you look the fool by correcting your statements.

Have a good one.

Forum List

Back