Katy Perry surprises 'Idol' contestant with kiss and he says he was 'uncomfortable'

I can't help but compare Kate Perry to Miley Cyrus.

They both look like a teen boy and dog ugly to boot.

All you know is that they have cooties, so keep your distance.

If she kissed me I would run for a bottle of bleech to rinse my mouth with.

Did you see the article where Miley says incest should be legalized because it's discrimination ........... lol

Well she is right, it is discrimination.

Sick potato.

Conservative ‘Idol’ contestant wanted to save first kiss. Judge Katy Perry kissed him anyway.

So here we have an idol contestant with Kate Perry as a judge. He tells the panel that he is a conservative and saving his first kiss for someone special, but only if he is in a committed relationship with them.

That then prompted Kate Perry to approach him and forcibly kiss him as the media gobbled this up as a great thing.
It should not be considered harassment if the guy has no reason to abstain from heterosexuality.

Really, so as long as you sexually assault a heterosexual in a heterosexual way it's OK?

Do tell.

No real man would mind being kissed by Katie Perry

I think she's kind of a skank. I don't find her attractive at all.

Then again, I've seen her awful videos.

Poor sensitive, neurotic little snowflake.

We're churning more of them out every day.

Oh, Pompous Mac, if we had a 33 year old guy who planted an unwanted kiss on the mouth of a 19 year old girl, no one would be making the argument that this was okay.

No real man would mind being kissed by Katie Perry

I think she's kind of a skank. I don't find her attractive at all.

Then again, I've seen her awful videos.

Poor sensitive, neurotic little snowflake.

We're churning more of them out every day.

Oh, Pompous Mac, if we had a 33 year old guy who planted an unwanted kiss on the mouth of a 19 year old girl, no one would be making the argument that this was okay.
Well we all know you're not a real man

Forum List

Back