Katy Perry for president....

Of course she supports obama, under obama the rich have gotten richer. Woot!

Katy Perry net worth: Katy Perry is an an American singer-songwriter and musician who has a net worth of $75 million dollars. In 2012 alone, Katy Perry earned nearly $44 million from album sales, merchandise, touring and endorsements!

Katy Perry Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Katy Perry is THE symbol of America's cultural decline.

We already elected a celebrity with no knowledge of economic or foreign policy issues President it has not worked out very well.

No it didn't.

Add on his gig as an actor did prepare him to lie just about everything and betray his country.

Ronald Reagan was a complete fuckup.

Reality says otherwise ignore it if you wish it doesn't change it.

Reality says:

-Reagan made deals with terrorists to win an election.
-Reagan played hard and fast with hostages for political gain.
-Reagan led the country into economic disaster requiring multiple bailouts.
-Reagan increased both the debt and deficit.
-Reagan's deregulation bonanza led to wage stagnation for labor.
-Reagan's unprecedented union breaking also led to wage stagnation for labor.
-Reagan's funding and training of the muj led to throwing Afghanistan back into the Stone age and eventually brought terrorism to the United States.
-Reagan's funding of terrorist Contras who raped, tortured and murdered American Nuns brought international shame to this country.

Yeah..he was a pip.

Last edited:
No it didn't.

Add on his gig as an actor did prepare him to lie just about everything and betray his country.

Ronald Reagan was a complete fuckup.

Reality says:

-Reagan's funding and training of the muj led to throwing Afghanistan back into the Stone age and eventually brought terrorism to the United States.
-Reagan's funding of terrorist Contras who raped, tortured and murdered American Nuns brought international shame to this country.

Yeah..he was a pip.
I was referring to the current Obama reality but you knew that which is why your going back to someone who one was last in office in the 80s and two is dead.

Of course she supports obama, under obama the rich have gotten richer. Woot!

Katy Perry net worth: Katy Perry is an an American singer-songwriter and musician who has a net worth of $75 million dollars. In 2012 alone, Katy Perry earned nearly $44 million from album sales, merchandise, touring and endorsements!

Katy Perry Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Katy Perry is THE symbol of America's cultural decline.
:cuckoo:

admGDKRm.jpg

Katy Perry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson was born in Santa Barbara, California, to Pentecostal pastors. Having had little exposure to mainstream pop music in her childhood, she pursued a career in gospel music as a teen and released her debut studio album, Katy Hudson (2001).

Reality says:

Yeah..he was a pip.
I was referring to the current Obama reality but you knew that which is why your going back to someone who one was last in office in the 80s and two is dead.

I'm "going back" to him because he is the "Gold Standard" for what conservatives see as a good President.

Using that benchmark it's easy to see why you folks don't like President Obama.

He's almost the exact opposite of Reagan, in that he's not a fuck up.

:cool:

Sorry...Perry is too young. (She's 29.)

And a DITZ.

You're too harsh on her, look at her words, she represents the young liberals:

“I see everything through a spiritual lens. I believe in a lot of astrology. I believe in aliens.

I look up into the stars and I imagine: How self-important are we to think that we are the only life-form? I mean, if my relationship with Obama gets any better, I’m going to ask him that question. It just hasn’t been appropriate yet."

They all feel the way she does, stupidly oxymoronic...:eek:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back