Katrina's death toll was much bigger than Puerto Rico's 450

There wasn't much opportunity to evacuate for Katrina. There was, but the time window was a matter of hours.
As I’ve argued with the ignorant dill-hole Pogo for years now - Hurricane Katrina was no last minute surprise. Everyone had a notice more than 4 days in advance. Being the childish ignorant dill-hole, he attempted to lie about it.

Well Pogo - here is some really bad news for you. This article was from Monday (09/10/18) warning of the hurricane set to hit this Thursday (09/12/18). It’s a warning 4 days in advance, just as I stated about Katrina. Of course, you’re next pitiful and pathetic lie will be that we didn’t have these capabilities “back then”. Well, in 2005 we absolutely had sophisticated satellites/radar/etc. Everyone knew about Hurricane Katrina 4 to 5 days in advance. It’s just that lazy liberals like yourself refused to take any personal responsibility.

Proved you wrong yet again (I do every time)! How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hurricane Florence Could Drop 40 Inches of Rain When It Makes Landfall in North Carolina

Nagin even spoke with the head of the NHC earlier than that. And they were in the cone on the 23rd.
There wasn't much opportunity to evacuate for Katrina. There was, but the time window was a matter of hours.
As I’ve argued with the ignorant dill-hole Pogo for years now - Hurricane Katrina was no last minute surprise. Everyone had a notice more than 4 days in advance. Being the childish ignorant dill-hole, he attempted to lie about it.

Well Pogo - here is some really bad news for you. This article was from Monday (09/10/18) warning of the hurricane set to hit this Thursday (09/12/18). It’s a warning 4 days in advance, just as I stated about Katrina. Of course, you’re next pitiful and pathetic lie will be that we didn’t have these capabilities “back then”. Well, in 2005 we absolutely had sophisticated satellites/radar/etc. Everyone knew about Hurricane Katrina 4 to 5 days in advance. It’s just that lazy liberals like yourself refused to take any personal responsibility.

Proved you wrong yet again (I do every time)! How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hurricane Florence Could Drop 40 Inches of Rain When It Makes Landfall in North Carolina

Go forth and fuck yourself, lying shitforbrains. You're still the same fucking liar you were as your previous name Buttsoiler.

Four days before Katrina NOBODY knew where it was heading. Four days before landfall --- this would be August 25 when the storm was two days old --- it was just getting to southern FLORIDA as a weak storm. --- with no indication where it would go next.

>> By the time it made its way to southern Florida on Aug. 25, Katrina was a moderate Category 1 hurricane. While it caused some flooding and casualties — two people were killed — during its first landfall, it appeared to be just another hurricane in an active hurricane season. Katrina weakened after passing over Florida and was reclassified as a tropical storm.

But, once over water again, Katrina stalled beneath a very large upper-level anticyclone that dominated the entire Gulf of Mexico, and rapidly gained strength. Katrina re-intensified into a hurricane on Aug. 26, and became a Category Five storm on Aug. 28, with winds blowing at about 175 mph (280 kph). The storm turned north toward the Louisiana coast. The storm weakened to a Category 3 storm before making landfall along the Louisiana-Mississippi border on the morning of Aug. 29 with sustained winds of 120 mph (193 kph). << -- LiveScience

As I told your ignorant ass, the one where you keep your head, while you were trolling this site as Buttsoiler pretending you could evacuate in "20 minutes" in an event you've never in your life been in smelling distance of, I got the word, same as everybody else, on Saturday afternoon around 1400. That would be 39 hours before landfall, 24 of which would be required for actual evacuation travel --- leaving fifteen hours.

***NOT*** "four days out" at which time Katrina hadn't even hit FLORIDA yet as a Cat-1 soon to be demoted back to TS ----- let alone way before she established the later course.

Fucking DUMBASS.

Nagin even spoke with the head of the NHC earlier than that. And they were in the cone on the 23rd.

NOBODY was in a "cone" on August 23rd. There wasn't even a hurricane yet. Hossfly tried to sell this shit the other day. I got his ass thoroughly spanked.

DO NOT sit here and try to tell authentic Katrinites what we saw and went through. It WILL end badly.

Trump is already responsible for almost 3000 dead in Puerto Rico

He gives himself an A plus for it

Forum List

Back