Katrina Hero: Trump Doesn't Care About Brown People

Brown people need to overcome their irrational hatred of Whitey. They maybe Whitey will feel sympathy for their idiocy. They should be send condoms first.

Brown people don't care about brown people

Just look at Mexico, El Salvador, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Nicaragua, ECT.....

And blacks don't care about blacks! Look at many African nations or any inner city neighborhood!

Black men make up only 6% of the population but commit around HALF the murders in America!! And 80% of them are OTHER blacks!!

Brown people don't care about brown people

Remember white people maintain their country and puerto rico is part of our country. Better maintain it.

WHY on earth do we control an island named Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico?? I know what happened after the Spanish American war but that is NO reason to BURDEN us with BILLIONS of dollars in debt!!

Why don't we annex the Dominican Republic, Haiti, & Cuba too?? This is INSANE! You don't see Spain or Mexico having any English territories! We're going to BANKRUPT our nation with all this INCREDIBLE trillions & trillions of dollars in debt because now we have to take care of Puerto Rico in ADDITION to the hurricane damage in Texas & Florida!I

ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!

I am doing a comparison of two Caribbean Islands, which were devastated. One is a sovereign nation, the other is a United States territory.
And I see you have included in your research everything you and your country are doing for both Caribbean Islands...would you mind finding out what PR did for texas and florida?

Why don't you find out what the northeast is doing for Texas, despite all those Texans in Congress voting against helping the northeast after superstorm Sandy.
that's what PR did for texas and florida?

flag-coffins.jpg

Well, I suppose he considers brown to be waste, being humans drop brown into the toilet each day. For those with hemorrhoids and other butt bleeders, the brown would include red, much like the indian, so they'd be waste as well.

Does Trump hate blacks or hispanics more, and why?

Or, does he hate all minorities exactly the same amount?

What about cubans with black skin?

Trump is truly an evil and hateful piece of subhuman shit.

A disgrace on the world and on this country. Fuck him.

So, what exactly should the government be doing, that it is not doing?
Clearly he should be stopping such storms. I mean, Obama already started receding the oceans and saving the planet - the l;east Trump can do is stop natural disasters...

Forum List

Back