Katie's Restaurant

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Biden at VP Debate:

"all you have to do is go down Union Street with me in Wilmington, or go to Katie's Restaurant".

Problem is Katie's Restaurant closed 20 years ago.

France and US "kicked Hezbollah out of Lebanon".

Perhaps this happened in Joe's mind but not in the real world.

"The idea he doesn't realize that Article I of the Constitution defines the role of the vice president of the United States, that's the Executive Branch."

Actually that would be Article II that defines the Executive Branch.

A link to the rest of Joe's numerous bloopers is here

Biden at VP Debate:

"all you have to do is go down Union Street with me in Wilmington, or go to Katie's Restaurant".

Problem is Katie's Restaurant closed 20 years ago.

France and US "kicked Hezbollah out of Lebanon".

Perhaps this happened in Joe's mind but not in the real world.

"The idea he doesn't realize that Article I of the Constitution defines the role of the vice president of the United States, that's the Executive Branch."

Actually that would be Article II that defines the Executive Branch.

A link to the rest of Joe's numerous bloopers is here

You don't even want to go down this road with your girl Palin. Just let it go son

She doesn't go to restaurants, she kills her own food

She eats those wolves she shoots from the airplane? Yeeeeeeeeeeeech!

I wonder if that includes the wolf cubs too? Oh, baby back, baby back real wolf ribs.:eusa_whistle:

And they keep pounding on Palin. Who's the one that doesn't know the Constitution and lies about going to Katie's Restaurant? Not to mention his problems with plagiarism...

And they keep pounding on Palin. Who's the one that doesn't know the Constitution and lies about going to Katie's Restaurant? Not to mention his problems with plagiarism...

Who doesn't know what the Bush Doctrine is nor what her own party mate's ACTUAL beliefs are? Oh, thats right, a complete crazy ass pentecostal who makes people marry her daughter named Sara Palin

Please kid, don't go down this road

Who doesn't know what the Bush Doctrine is nor what her own party mate's ACTUAL beliefs are? Oh, thats right, a complete crazy ass pentecostal who makes people marry her daughter named Sara Palin

are you this dim in real life? you really bite on all this sideshow bob crap too fucking funny. i bet you paid for an "education", too.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaa

can i get fries with that?

Last edited:
are you this dim in real life? you really bite on all this sideshow bob crap tpp fucking funny. i bet you paid for an "education", too.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaa

can i get fries with that?

Are you this retarded? Well, obviously you are, and yes I paid to get an education so I wouldn't be as dumb as you

You're the most angry person on these boards. Why is that?

Forum List

Back