Katie Griffin: Brown's daughters are prostitutes

yeah great fucking context.

You are scum

i'm so glad you actually linked to it....now we can all see what a fucking liar you are

i said this solely to show dante how trashy such "jokes" are

even dante knew what i meant

Are you a comedian? If not, that is a cold thing to post. See why I put it in my sig....By the way, I agree with truthmatters.

To all who asked for the link, here it is in all its glory. Tell me again , I took it out of context. Tell me I took his "boy" one out of context as well...

Of course you agree with truthmatters.... birds of a feather, flock together.... stupid people agree with stupid people.

No outrage over Scotts children being called 'whores', yet, when someone demonstrates how offensive it is by doing likewise with your St Barack, that merits a line in your sig. You're pathetic, zona... seriously. Shame on you.... but I doubt you're man enough to see it, yet alone acknowledge it.

and if you look in the right places, your suspicion will be confirmed.

coinkydink?

this is possibly one of the dumbest things you have said

all one has to do is notice the lack of outrage...i don't have to look in any "right" places

no, you don't have to look, your mind is already made up, yurt. you are not terribly clever, so don't pretend to be.

Ya call Obama's daughters a name not even as offensive as prostitute and it is front page news, remind me how much outrage this gets?

yeah great fucking context.

You are scum

i'm so glad you actually linked to it....now we can all see what a fucking liar you are

i said this solely to show dante how trashy such "jokes" are

even dante knew what i meant

Are you a comedian? If not, that is a cold thing to post. See why I put it in my sig....By the way, I agree with truthmatters.

To all who asked for the link, here it is in all its glory. Tell me again , I took it out of context. Tell me I took his "boy" one out of context as well...

You did take it out of context you fucking moron, without the other posts it is meaningless. But then you are about as bright as a black rock. Idiot.

Wow, conservatives must be terrified of Kathy Griffith.

No, we just have standards.... we often refer to these standards with words like 'honor'. 's ok, we don't expect you to understand it.

On the day that right start threads about Kathy Griffith that the lefties do about Beck, then you might have a point. Until then, nope. Just another piece of straw that didn't even make it into a man.

GOP Sen. Scott Brown is blasting comedian Kathy Griffin after she jokingly referred to his daughters as “prostitutes” on her new Bravo reality show.

The segment, which aired Tuesday, featured CNN’s Dana Bash and John King quizzing Griffin on her political knowledge during a recent visit to Washington. When King held up a photo of Brown, Griffin identified him as “Scott Brown, who is a senator from Massachusetts and has two daughters that are prostitutes.”

Scott Brown slams Griffin’s joke about his daughters - Yahoo! News

D'oh! It's her shtick. It's tasteless comedy.

She doesn't really mean she thinks his daughters are whores. Kathy was in character doing her thing. It's not like what the clowns oin the media did to the daughters of Carter, Bush and Clinton.

\
now you need to get some perspective and take a nap.
Scott needs to grow some balls.

obama's daughters are whores

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I remember this thread now...Zona definitely took Yurt's quote out of context as Yurt was clearly replying sarcastically to the suggestion that he needs to "get some perspective" after Yurt's initial statement which was clearly against people who bash politicians families.

true...i don't get why people continue to believe it is ok to bash politicians families like this

D'oh! It's her shtick. It's tasteless comedy.

She doesn't really mean she thinks his daughters are whores. Kathy was in character doing her thing. It's not like what the clowns oin the media did to the daughters of Carter, Bush and Clinton.

\
now you need to get some perspective and take a nap.
Scott needs to grow some balls.

obama's daughters are whores

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I remember this thread now...Zona definitely took Yurt's quote out of context as Yurt was clearly replying sarcastically to the suggestion that he needs to "get some perspective" after Yurt's initial statement which was clearly against people who bash politicians families.

true...i don't get why people continue to believe it is ok to bash politicians families like this

:clap2:

Seems everyone "gets it" except for Zona.

Forum List

Back