Katie Griffin: Brown's daughters are prostitutes

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
GOP Sen. Scott Brown is blasting comedian Kathy Griffin after she jokingly referred to his daughters as “prostitutes” on her new Bravo reality show.

The segment, which aired Tuesday, featured CNN’s Dana Bash and John King quizzing Griffin on her political knowledge during a recent visit to Washington. When King held up a photo of Brown, Griffin identified him as “Scott Brown, who is a senator from Massachusetts and has two daughters that are prostitutes.”

Scott Brown slams Griffin’s joke about his daughters - Yahoo! News

GOP Sen. Scott Brown is blasting comedian Kathy Griffin after she jokingly referred to his daughters as “prostitutes” on her new Bravo reality show.

The segment, which aired Tuesday, featured CNN’s Dana Bash and John King quizzing Griffin on her political knowledge during a recent visit to Washington. When King held up a photo of Brown, Griffin identified him as “Scott Brown, who is a senator from Massachusetts and has two daughters that are prostitutes.”

I don't like her, she's so hostile.

Griffin. Nothing that spews from that twat-waffle surprises me. I would be surprised if she ever said something I thought was funny.

What a sad sad sad person.

true...i don't get why people continue to believe it is ok to bash politicians families like this

she was kinda funny when she made fun of the kiddie beauty pageants
and made them all think she was supporting them
LOL

i bet the overall left wing media and outrage will be quite muted as compared to when someone mentions obama's family

i bet the overall left wing media and outrage will be quite muted as compared to when someone mentions obama's family

and if you look in the right places, your suspicion will be confirmed.

coinkydink?

this is possibly one of the dumbest things you have said

all one has to do is notice the lack of outrage...i don't have to look in any "right" places

and if you look in the right places, your suspicion will be confirmed.

coinkydink?

this is possibly one of the dumbest things you have said

all one has to do is notice the lack of outrage...i don't have to look in any "right" places

no, you don't have to look, your mind is already made up, yurt. you are not terribly clever, so don't pretend to be.

That stupid creep.... she's got alot to say after going on George Lopez' show and practically stripped for him. (nice body though)

What a whore she is.... I hate her

(but damn she's got a nice body :tongue: )

New Topics

Forum List

Back