Katie Couric in Egypt?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Since Egypt has become a dengerous place I guess the mainstream media is desperate to give their "stars" a chance at resume enhancement in harms way regardless of the accuracy and effectiveness and expense of the trip. They sent little Katie Couric to Egypt for a day and she posted a false rumor and got on the next plane outta Dodge. Do the media networks think Couric's stupid twitter is going to revive her career? Maybe on the Oprah network.

She does not belong in Harm's way. She has no reason to be in Egypt.

Since Egypt has become a dengerous place I guess the mainstream media is desperate to give their "stars" a chance at resume enhancement in harms way regardless of the accuracy and effectiveness and expense of the trip. They sent little Katie Couric to Egypt for a day and she posted a false rumor and got on the next plane outta Dodge. Do the media networks think Couric's stupid twitter is going to revive her career? Maybe on the Oprah network.
What was the false rumor?

What was the false rumor?

I'll go out on a limb and suggest it was that stupid tweet claiming Mubarak had stepped down. Good reporters check their facts before announcing shit to their 'followers'. Idiot hacks are more interested in being 'first' than being accurate.

I saw her on the news in a big crowd of people. It looked quite dangerous. That was the night Anderson Cooper was talking about getting hit in the head 9 times.

What false rumor?

I saw her on the news in a big crowd of people. It looked quite dangerous. That was the night Anderson Cooper was talking about getting hit in the head 9 times.

What false rumor?

Yea, there are generally big crowds and dangerous shit at protests. It's kind of the point.

And, again..... the 'false rumor' was her tweet that Mubarak had stepped down. She was more interested in being first than being accurate.

Forum List

Back