Kathy Griffins New Year Eves Res For 2011: "Take Down 16 Year Old Willow Palin"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
How disgusting and appalling. The Palins represent everything she’s not... an extremely attractive husband/wife team totally in love, 5 gorgeous children, an enormous & loving extended family, they contribute to society, they are successful without having to put other people down, etc. Disgusting is the type of person who devotes their life to being mean and hateful and Kathy Griffin making a resolution to go after and take down a 16 year old minor is just that, disgusting. Now what would happen if a celebrity comic wanted to go after and take down minors Sasha and Malia Obama? See the double standard. Willow Palin does not deserve this.

Kathy Griffin Avoids CNN Ejection, Resolves to Offend Willow Palin in 2011 - The Hollywood Reporter

Kathy Griffin behaved during her New Year's Eve broadcast, and kept from being yanked off the air as she warned would happen if she relapsed into bad language.

The comic set a resolution for 2011 -- taking on a new Palin in the new year.

"I've already gone for Sarah, Todd and Bristol obviously," Griffin tells The Hollywood Reporter. "But I think it's Willow's year to go down."

"In 2011 I want to offend a new Palin," she vows.

While the daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin is 16, Griffin feels she's fair game, pointing to Palin's widely reported use of homophobic slurs on Facebook in November.

"She's called people a fa---t on Facebook a couple of times," says Griffin. "You don't throw around the f-word without hearing from me about it."

Another resolution included "going to church more."

Last edited:
She has carved out a niche for herself by being as outrageous as she possibly can. She attacks celebrities with equal venom. Don't worry aout it. She's just spouting off to tick people off. The worst thing you could do to her is ignore her. That really would hurt her.

How disgusting and appalling. The Palins represent everything she’s not... an extremely attractive husband/wife team totally in love, 5 gorgeous children, an enormous & loving extended family, they contribute to society, they are successful without having to put other people down, etc. Disgusting is the type of person who devotes their life to being mean and hateful and Kathy Griffin making a resolution to go after and take down a 16 year old minor is just that, disgusting. Now what would happen if a celebrity comic wanted to go after and take down minors Sasha and Malia Obama? See the double standard. Willow Palin does not deserve this.

Kathy Griffin Avoids CNN Ejection, Resolves to Offend Willow Palin in 2011 - The Hollywood Reporter

Kathy Griffin behaved during her New Year's Eve broadcast, and kept from being yanked off the air as she warned would happen if she relapsed into bad language.

"I've already gone for Sarah, Todd and Bristol obviously," Griffin tells The Hollywood Reporter. "But I think it's Willow's year to go down."

While the daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin is 16, Griffin feels she's fair game, pointing to Palin's widely reported use of homophobic slurs on Facebook in November.

"She's called people a fa---t on Facebook a couple of times," says Griffin. "You don't throw around the f-word without hearing from me about it."

I don't like Kathy that much but calling Bristol the white Precious was hilarious.

I don't like the Palins either though so I don't really care what Kathy Griffith says about them.

I don't like Kathy that much but calling Bristol the white Precious was hilarious.

I don't like the Palins either though so I don't really care what Kathy Griffith says about them.
Politicians kids are OFF LIMITS

PERIOD

they didnt choose their parents or make the choices for them

Funny, now I perceive the Palin Clan as representational of just about everything most of us left home to avoid becoming. Overdone mediocrity with a pinch of sanctimonious hypocrisy and sprinkled liberally with way too much self-absorption.

Funny, now I perceive the Palin Clan as representational of just about everything most of us left home to avoid becoming. Overdone mediocrity with a pinch of sanctimonious hypocrisy and sprinkled liberally with way too much self-absorption.

Just like liberal bitches huh? salivating about the Palins and wanting to take a 16 year old down. You bitches have no redeemable qualities. Do you know how to shovel shit?,,,,errrrr I mean snow? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

Chlamydia trap says Griffith?

It was hilarious cause Bristol comes in no where near the size of the black precious. no where near. so that dumb ass bitch is blind too as well as stupid.

She has carved out a niche for herself by being as outrageous as she possibly can. She attacks celebrities with equal venom. Don't worry aout it. She's just spouting off to tick people off. The worst thing you could do to her is ignore her. That really would hurt her.

Never heard of her. Any relationship to Joy Baher or that Garanifola jerk? ('scuse the bad spelling.)

Never heard of her. Any relationship to Joy Baher or that Garanifola jerk? ('scuse the bad spelling.)
Bitter, strident, unfunny...yeah, they're all pretty much identical.

Omg, who freaking cares about this? She's a comedian, get a grip.

Rush says a lot worse about people.

How very sanctimonious of you. :cuckoo:

:lol::lol:Kathy Griffin screwed Levi . how pathetic is that?

Forum List

Back