Kathy Griffin

Sorry to hear that....I never found her very funny at all.

Actually, she was pretty damned funny. The show ran long as stand up performances go so you definately got your money's worth. She was genuinely nice to her fans, and she was pretty non political. The only political thing she said was if she were Michelle she would have punched Barry in the nose for such a piss poor performance!

She did what she does best and that is poke fun at the celebrities who are incredibly full of themselves. All in all a great show.

It was funny when she held Trumps head in hear hand. LOL.

She better be careful. It's illegal to make a threat now.

FCC Moves To Streamline Emergency 'Blue Alerts' For Threats To Law Enforcement

No, it wasn't. It has always been illegal to threaten the POTUS so you are pretty far behind the curve.
Then what is the FCC doing? Sounds to me like they will be taking empty online threats and threats from people like Kathy Griffin.

Maybe we will start sentencing people to 15 years hard labor like North Korea does.

Griffin didn't issue a threat. She mocked trump with ISIS visuals. I guess you need to learn what a threat is.
Didn't the secret service contact her? They need to learn too?

Sorry to hear that....I never found her very funny at all.

Actually, she was pretty damned funny. The show ran long as stand up performances go so you definately got your money's worth. She was genuinely nice to her fans, and she was pretty non political. The only political thing she said was if she were Michelle she would have punched Barry in the nose for such a piss poor performance!

She did what she does best and that is poke fun at the celebrities who are incredibly full of themselves. All in all a great show.

No, it wasn't. It has always been illegal to threaten the POTUS so you are pretty far behind the curve.
Then what is the FCC doing? Sounds to me like they will be taking empty online threats and threats from people like Kathy Griffin.

Maybe we will start sentencing people to 15 years hard labor like North Korea does.

We can't have people threatening our President, real or joke. That's how it's always been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Griffin didn't issue a threat. She mocked trump with ISIS visuals. I guess you need to learn what a threat is.

I have seen no reports of that. A lot of people said she should have a visit from them, but I have not heard a single report that they actually did.

I have seen no reports of that. A lot of people said she should have a visit from them, but I have not heard a single report that they actually did.
Johnny Depp may have just threatened Trump. He asked a crowd,"when's the last time an actor killed a president?"

Uh, John will booth?

Another John.

Johnny Depp may have just threatened Trump. He asked a crowd,"when's the last time an actor killed a president?"

Uh, John will booth?

Another John.

And then what did he say afterwards? The point that you should be taking away from this however, is that progressives are vile people who simply love to talk about murdering people. The overwhelming majority of repubs, on the other hand, merely talk about defense. And you all mock and ridicule them for wishing to have the tools to defend themselves, yet you applaud progressive idiots who can't seem to control their hundreds of millions of dollars and then make asses of themselves when they are drunk and despondent because he can't figure out where he pissed away all of his money.

I just want to take this time to say for 51 - she is &^#% hot.

I don't feel the same.

tkN4QlX.jpg

Uh, John will booth?

Another John.

And then what did he say afterwards? The point that you should be taking away from this however, is that progressives are vile people who simply love to talk about murdering people. The overwhelming majority of repubs, on the other hand, merely talk about defense. And you all mock and ridicule them for wishing to have the tools to defend themselves, yet you applaud progressive idiots who can't seem to control their hundreds of millions of dollars and then make asses of themselves when they are drunk and despondent because he can't figure out where he pissed away all of his money.

Sharron Angle Floated ‘2nd Amendment Remedies’ As ‘Cure’ For ‘The Harry Reid Problems’

I forgot about this

Donald Trump set off a fierce new controversy Tuesday with remarks about the right to bear arms that were interpreted by many as a threat of violence against Hillary Clinton.

"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know," Trump said.

Johnny Depp can say whatever the fuck he wants.

Uh, John will booth?

Another John.

Sharron Angle Floated ‘2nd Amendment Remedies’ As ‘Cure’ For ‘The Harry Reid Problems’

I forgot about this

Donald Trump set off a fierce new controversy Tuesday with remarks about the right to bear arms that were interpreted by many as a threat of violence against Hillary Clinton.

"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know," Trump said.

Well, of course you would say this, you are a progressive.

Uh, John will booth?

Another John.

I forgot about this

Well, of course you would say this, you are a progressive.

After remembering Trump said that, I would absolutely not feel sorry for him if someone did something about him with the second amendment. Seriously, look at what he said. Or here lets try this. Imagine a liberal said this about Trump. How would you like it? What if some liberal said "Trump wants to cut your social security 30% folks. Essentially take away 30% of your retirement. Nothing you can do about it folks. Although the 2nd amendment people, maybe there is."

It's talk like that that gets the crazies all riled up. Next thing you know someone goes after Hillary.

Forum List

Back