Kathianne

roomy said:
can I stroke you?:beer:

Just joking...not really, Can I?:beer:

I am a red blooded male and I have to admit all the girls here boil my blood, even Stephanie and Shattered, I know their game:boobies: I have been around the block girls:D

Hey, I know it's Saturday night wehre you are, and you've probably sunk a few Newcastle Bitters, but please....not this...anything but this...you'll regret it in the morning I tell ya...:banana: :banana: :D

roomy said:
can I stroke you?:beer:

This is wholly unacceptable and not what I had in mind by laxing the rules and allowing people to speak their minds. Rather than lock this and hear bitching, I would recommend you apologize to Kathianne. Rules aside, unless there is a friendship here I'm unaware of, this was just kind of rude to direct towards a lady.

Let me add this:

I was probably the first on this board to be asking to see boobies and I guarantee you I'll be the last! I'm a pervert, and no one is worse than I. But, I believe it's all in the delivery and the context. Maybe I'm just confused, but it seemed like this appeared right after the airing of grievances, and the last thing I want is for Kathianne to feel as if her hands are tied. She's loyal to this board, has been a tremendous help to me, is very intelligent and uses that to help with board issues, and like us all makes tough decisions that sometimes piss people off. Nonetheless, she deserves respect as a woman and as a moderator.

Unless the context is right... and I think everyone understands what I mean by that.

If I'm off base, then allow me to apologize.

roomy said:
I accept your apology.

I'll assume that means I am way off base and you and Kathianne would both be cool with what has been said here. For that I apologize. I'll wait for her to make her feelings heard. I just got defensive when I saw a thread directed at a lady of our board.

jimnyc said:
I'll assume that means I am way off base and you and Kathianne would both be cool with what has been said here. For that I apologize. I'll wait for her to make her feelings heard. I just got defensive when I saw a thread directed at a lady of our board.
I'm not 'cool' with any of this thread or the mischaracterisations of what transpired in other threads. As Jim should be aware, I'm really backing off, which should make many here very happy.

I tried to discern what it was roomy was asking for earlier, after reading his wish to delete himself. It was carried on in pm's which I'm not going to recite. However, I did everything I could to help him, when Jim came and changed the direction, which was for the good.

In any case, screw the apologies which aren't sincere by a long shot. I'll post what I wish and respond or not to others, as I wish.

I think Jim has done a very nice thing providing this forum. He asked some of us to help him out. I've tried.

Forum List

Back