Kate's Breasts

I'm absolutely sure if it happened to your wife or your daughter, you'd be very happy for assholes across the globe to drool or criticize.

Damn, there are some sick freaks on this planet. Shame... it could be such a cool place.

If it were my wife...honestly, I wouldn't really care.

(Note: neither would she.)

Interesting. My SO would hunt down the SOB who took the pics and break his arms. But he has this 'respect' thing doing on.

California Girl Wrote:
I'm sure she'll be devastated by your lack of sympathy. It dumbfounds me that people try and justify this... she has as much right to privacy as the rest of the world does... regardless of their wealth, celebrity or status.

I'm sure Kate is just as devastated by my lack of sympathy as she is personally heartened by your support, CAGirl. She has the right to the same amount of protection from illegal photography as the rest of us - no more or less. As I said - if the law was violated to get the pictures then there should be arrests made of the photographer as well as those who purchased the illegally attained photos. But if they were attained legally...then she has no more right to not have those photos published then anyone else - why is that such a challenging concept?

She doesn't have my 'support', I just happen to respect people's right to privacy - regardless of who that person is. I don't judge circumstances on the wealth or celebrity status of those involved. I apply the same standard for everyone - that is a conservative thing. Equality and all that.

The person taking the pics ought to be beaten senseless for takin them.
However people are strange that seeing a boobie is such a sin.
Women will let their children watch entertainment where people are hacked into tiny pieces, screaming all the while. But let their child see a boobie and they run for a cop.
People are screwed up.

Yea.... which would be relevant... except it isn't. It's not about whether anyone has seen anyone's boob. It is about the right to privacy. People have that right... in France anyway... even if you disapprove of it.

I'm absolutely sure if it happened to your wife or your daughter, you'd be very happy for assholes across the globe to drool or criticize.

Damn, there are some sick freaks on this planet. Shame... it could be such a cool place.

Interesting. My SO would hunt down the SOB who took the pics and break his arms. But he has this 'respect' thing doing on.

Sounds less like "respect" and more like "insanity", actually. Liz simply doesn't see what the big deal is about nudity and just doesn't care if someone sees her without clothes.

Sounds less like "respect" and more like "insanity", actually. Liz simply doesn't see what the big deal is about nudity and just doesn't care if someone sees her without clothes.

He's not insane... he's a member of our armed forces - they tend to frown on insanity. Who the fuck is this 'Liz' you refer to? It's HRH Katherine, Duchess of Cambridge that had her privacy violated... no one called 'Liz' is involved.

She does need to gain some weight, but someone's privacy should not be invaded like that. If I was William I would be using my influence to get some people fired.

Oooohh, n-n-n-n-noooooo... her body is just FINE. Compared to her most other women need to LOSE a few pounds. The WORLD is far too over weight, ESPECIALLY us fat ass Americans. The duchess is hot, and just right.

If the law was violated in obtaining the photographs then I believe that the people who took the photographs should be prosecuted, as should the people who published the illegal photos.

That being said - I don't have an abundance of sympathy for those celebrities who live in areas where paparazzi are highly prevalent or who engage in activities (i.e. public drunkenness, nudity, almost dropping your baby while holding onto your drink/cellphone/etc.) that would make for excellent tabloid fodder and then act surprised when their photos wind up in magazines.

As a teacher, I'll most likely never have people fighting over themselves to photography me while I'm grocery shopping. That being said, I'm probably going to have to be concerned about money - how to make more, save more, have enough to put kids through college and save for retirement - for the rest of my life.

The Duchess might have to realize that she has entered a world that comes with privileges and benefits that most people will never experience in their entire lives. She will never worry about how she will afford her childrens' education or her and Prince Williams' retirement plan. She'll never worry about paying bills, about not having enough to buy a winter coat, about having to eat spaghetti for a week because they can't afford going to the store until next month...she'll get to travel the world, live in beautiful homes, vacation in exotic locations in the best resorts in the world. She'll get to choose to volunteer for organizations that are fulfilling and meaningful...or not. She can choose to live a life of leisure - how many people get to do that?

In exchange...she has to live in a world where - if she takes her top off - sneaky people might try to snap a picture of it.

I'm sorry if I don't have a ton of sympathy for that.
WHAT SHE SAID ... ^^^

Best post in the thread...
:clap2:

Last edited:

He's not insane... he's a member of our armed forces - they tend to frown on insanity. Who the fuck is this 'Liz' you refer to? It's HRH Katherine, Duchess of Cambridge that had her privacy violated... no one called 'Liz' is involved.

Liz is, obviously, my WIFE...you know, the one I referred to in the first post you quoted? Are you deliberately being obtuse are did you not read and comprehend the post you replied to?

She does need to gain some weight, but someone's privacy should not be invaded like that. If I was William I would be using my influence to get some people fired.

Oooohh, n-n-n-n-noooooo... her body is just FINE. Compared to her most other women need to LOSE a few pounds. The WORLD is far too over weight, ESPECIALLY us fat ass Americans. The duchess is hot, and just right.

No, her body is not "fine". She is an emaciated toothpick.

I have a very simple remedy to all the belly aching over her lack luster tits being flashed all over the world.... do not take the top off.

Simple solution huh? :dunno:

So far as I know.... my wife, nor my daughters have had their boobs exposed to the public.
A noticable thing to add.... they keep their top on while sunbathing.

Let me add this as well.... if the paparazzi were to get said shots from a plane or something.... thats a whole different thing.

I feel bad for her, but she did it to herself.

One more thing, yes she is a very pretty lady.

I have a very simple remedy to all the belly aching over her lack luster tits being flashed all over the world.... do not take the top off.

So far as I know.... my wife, nor my daughters have had their boobs exposed to the public.

Let me add this as well.... if the paparazzi were to get said shots from a plane or something.... thats a whole different thing.

She wasn't 'in public'. That's the whole fucking point. Have you had your intellect surgically removed or something? She was on private property, on a private vacation, doing something that millions of women do... She has a right to privacy. Surely you see that? If not, you may be a liberal.

She wasn't 'in public'. That's the whole fucking point. Have you had your intellect surgically removed or something? She was on private property, on a private vacation, doing something that millions of women do... She has a right to privacy. Surely you see that? If not, you may be a liberal.

Im not a lib... just a guy who says build a better fence Gawd damn it!

Chill out girl... :eusa_shifty:

If she was in the "privacy" of her home but had no curtains.... should we not look and possibly pop a pic or 2?

Put up curtains and build a good fence. :eusa_hand:

:lol::lol: How far over your head is this rather basic concept? She has the right to privacy - regardless of who she is. Just like you do, and I do.... it has nothing to do with the female body... it's about the invasion of her privacy. Of course, that basic concept is - evidently - waaaay over your intellectual pay grade.
Please show where she has a right to privacy.

This should be good. :lol:

Clearly you are unfamiliar with the laws in other countries regarding the right to privacy.

If there is a law, and someone is willing to break that law because the benefits of breaking it outweigh the punishment, what's the problem?

Corporations do this all the time - violate environmental laws, etc. because they have done a cost benefit analysis that shows their $100 million in profit is favorable to their $250,000 fine.

California Girl wrote:
I don't judge circumstances on the wealth or celebrity status of those involved. I apply the same standard for everyone - that is a conservative thing. Equality and all that.

I don't see many people here asking for special circumstances to be made or different standards to be applied based on people's status...I see a lot of people saying that if you take your top of in a situation where people might take pictures of you, you really shouldn't be surprised when those pictures show up.

That being said...I'll reiterate what I've said twice now for a third time. If the photographers obtained the pictures illegally, by trespassing, etc. Then they should be arrested and fined. The newspapers publishing the photographs should be heavily fined as well.

BUT...if the pictures WERE obtained legally...then people here are doing EXACTLY what you claim to be in support of...they are applying the same rules to everyone. If you know you are a person who the paparazzi is always watching...you can a) not take your top off in public - or someplace where a photographer standing in a legal space can photograph you or b) live your life and deal with the consequences.

It looks like Kate chose B...good for her. They are pictures of her looking beautiful, doing something millions of women all over the world do everyday. She'd do much better if she just came out and said, "So what?"

Her weight is her business. I wonder how liberals would react if it had been Michele Obama? I suspect y'all would be in total meltdown, rightly so. It sickens me that people think this is no big deal.

Um, how much more do you want me to react? Should i have cussed or something?
Like I said, no one's privacy should be invaded this way. And yes she needs to gain weight. Yes, her weight is her issue. But There is a difference in thinking someone should gain weight, because I don't know getting too skinny is a health risk, then calling the first lady a fat cow.
Go have faux outrage at the liberal somewhere else, Cali. I am sorry I didn't fall on the floor when expressing my outrage about the issue.

No, my little stoner pal, I expect you just to get the basic concept that it is actually outrageous for anyone to be photographed when going about their private, lawful business. Her weight is not the discussion, the rights or wrongs of the behavior of the sick individuals who take these photos, and the scum that fuel it, is the issue.

Stoner pal? Get some new material.

Wouldn't that just be piling on, after the photographer's sudden, tragic blindness?

Your reading comprehension is on par with your logic. Liz is obviously Jarlaxle's wife.

And when you say "our armed forces", which country are you referring to - America or England? You obviously only care about America from afar and see Americans as not desirable to live among.

Liz is, obviously, my WIFE...you know, the one I referred to in the first post you quoted? Are you deliberately being obtuse are did you not read and comprehend the post you replied to?
You're new here - you'll quickly realize, like the rest of us, that she is none too bright.

Um, how much more do you want me to react? Should i have cussed or something?
Like I said, no one's privacy should be invaded this way. And yes she needs to gain weight. Yes, her weight is her issue. But There is a difference in thinking someone should gain weight, because I don't know getting too skinny is a health risk, then calling the first lady a fat cow.
Go have faux outrage at the liberal somewhere else, Cali. I am sorry I didn't fall on the floor when expressing my outrage about the issue.

No, my little stoner pal, I expect you just to get the basic concept that it is actually outrageous for anyone to be photographed when going about their private, lawful business. Her weight is not the discussion, the rights or wrongs of the behavior of the sick individuals who take these photos, and the scum that fuel it, is the issue.

Stoner pal? Get some new material.
She's mentioned wine before. I guess that means she's a drunk. :lol:

Forum List

Back