Kasich's Extreme Issue 2 Bill Going Down In Ohio

Damn youre a whiner.

But lets look at a simple fact the left, you and many others can not decide if someone should be treated equally until you have seen their wallet.

That takes you to the category of low life.

Funny coming from a scumbag that supports cutting the taxes on the rich while lessening the rights of Firefighters, cops, and teachers.

I can't believe Republicans want to take a stance like this. It is blantant and ridiculously wrong.

DO YOU MORONS EVEN LIVE IN OHIO????????????

WE ARE BROKE THANKS TO LIBERALS!

Prior to the 2006 election we not only were in the black we had a rainy day fund.

STRICKLAND BURNED THROUGH ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Kasich is trying to get the State back on kilter without laying off a lot of people.

DO YOU GET IT?????????

The only alternatives are:

A) Cut spending

B) Raise taxes.

Now raising taxes is a bad idea because we already have businesses who have left or gone out of business because of the high taxes in Ohio.

WE'VE HAVE HAD A LOT OF SMALL BUSINESSES GO OUT OF BUSINESS. And if things don't improve more probably will!

You can't drive through an area without seeing this place or that place that's gone because they couldn't survive the economy.

THAT'S LOST REVENUE FOR THE STATE.

When you are no longer in business, you don't pay taxes.

New businesses certainly don't have an incentive to base themselves in Ohio given a bad economy and higher taxes (if we raise them again) That means no new jobs, no new revenue.

So raising taxes isn't a solution. You libs are always under the false idea that raising taxes means more revenue. It's the exact opposite.

It takes more money out of the private sector, which means fewer jobs aka less revenue.

That takes us to the other alternative, CUT SPENDING!

Now Kasich could have just selfishly layed off people. No skin off his nose. It would have got the job done, handily.

He didn't want to do that. He didn't want to put public sector people out of work.

So the alternative is to REIGN IN THE BENEFITS.

The federal government did this in the 70s. Ended collective bargaining.

The states are realizing that is what they are going to have to do as well.

You libs live in a world where money just grows on trees. THIS IS REALITY!

Get used to it!

Damn youre a whiner.

But lets look at a simple fact the left, you and many others can not decide if someone should be treated equally until you have seen their wallet.

That takes you to the category of low life.

Funny coming from a scumbag that supports cutting the taxes on the rich while lessening the rights of Firefighters, cops, and teachers.

I can't believe Republicans want to take a stance like this. It is blantant and ridiculously wrong.

Then stop lying about what Republicans want and it wont be so blatant and ridiculously wrong.

Give me more money! Sound familiar hedge fund players.

What a hypocrite!

That's what the unions and OWS spoiled brats are yelling!

And they don't want to work for it.

They just think it should be handed over to them because they think they are entitled to it.

After all the "rich" stole it, and the only "fit punishment" is to have it all confiscated and "spread the wealth" around, right??????

Liberals! They always condemn in others what they refuse to see in themselves.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a hypocrite!

They just think it should be handed over to them because they think they are entitled to it.

After all the "rich" stole it, and the only "fit punishment" is to have it all confiscated and "spread the wealth" around, right??????

My point could not be any clearer than your non-thoughtful statement. Hedgey boys use other peoples money, get it, other peoples money and they want more of it when they use. They don't work for it. WOW! check it out sarah palin lover.
Oh, by the way, maybe we might even come take your gun from you. LOL:clap2:

What a hypocrite!

My point could not be any clearer than your non-thoughtful statement. Hedgey boys use other peoples money, get it, other peoples money and they want more of it when they use. They don't work for it. WOW! check it out sarah palin lover.
Oh, by the way, maybe we might even come take your gun from you. LOL:clap2:

Yeah yeah, they steal it all, and that gives you justification to take it away from him.

You should have lived during the Bolshevik revolation my friend. They would have loved you then!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Texas receives more federal money than they pay in taxes.

Texas is a welfare queen.

No, they don't.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/files/sr139.pdf

In fact, Texas only gets back .94 on every dollar they send to the federal government.

While this is vastly better than many other red states- Alaska gets back 1.87 for every dollar they send- they fact is they send more to Washington than they get back.

New York City has seen economic growth upwards of 3 and 4%. Their taxes are 51% above the national average. Tell me again how taxes are the biggest factor? Tell me again how it is taxes that will drive businesses out?

Well, if you want to cherry pick one example, yeah. Most of the rest of the blue state, high tax areas have seen pretty serious declines. Illinois definitely has.

DO YOU MORONS EVEN LIVE IN OHIO????????????

WE ARE BROKE THANKS TO LIBERALS!

Prior to the 2006 election we not only were in the black we had a rainy day fund.

STRICKLAND BURNED THROUGH ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Kasich is trying to get the State back on kilter without laying off a lot of people.

DO YOU GET IT?????????

The only alternatives are:

A) Cut spending

B) Raise taxes.

Now raising taxes is a bad idea because we already have businesses who have left or gone out of business because of the high taxes in Ohio.

WE'VE HAVE HAD A LOT OF SMALL BUSINESSES GO OUT OF BUSINESS. And if things don't improve more probably will!

You can't drive through an area without seeing this place or that place that's gone because they couldn't survive the economy.

THAT'S LOST REVENUE FOR THE STATE.

When you are no longer in business, you don't pay taxes.

New businesses certainly don't have an incentive to base themselves in Ohio given a bad economy and higher taxes (if we raise them again) That means no new jobs, no new revenue.

So raising taxes isn't a solution. You libs are always under the false idea that raising taxes means more revenue. It's the exact opposite.

It takes more money out of the private sector, which means fewer jobs aka less revenue.

That takes us to the other alternative, CUT SPENDING!

Now Kasich could have just selfishly layed off people. No skin off his nose. It would have got the job done, handily.

He didn't want to do that. He didn't want to put public sector people out of work.

So the alternative is to REIGN IN THE BENEFITS.

The federal government did this in the 70s. Ended collective bargaining.

The states are realizing that is what they are going to have to do as well.

You libs live in a world where money just grows on trees. THIS IS REALITY!

Get used to it!

Notice that liberals have nothing to say to this little reality I posted?

I say it's for two reasons:

A) They don't live in Ohio.

B) Their only concern for this issue really has to do, with the idea that if the Unions don't get to suck the states dry of money, that money can't get funneled to Democrats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back