Kasich joins CNN

He seemed moderate and fiscally sensible, and if he had won the primary, I would have learned more about him. I may well have voted for him.

Well that's a reason to not support him right there! :)

He's no moderate.

John Kasich signs with CNN as senior political commentator - CNN

LOL! Perfect job for this cuckservative. What's great is CNN is blocked on all 3 tv's in this home so I won't EVER have to hear from him again! WOOT!
Kasich used to stand in for Bill O'Reilly on Fox News.

He's the only Republican candidate who had actual experience balancing both the federal and his state's budgets. I can see why you fake conservatives hate him.

I like Kasich too but I don't think he would have beaten HRC. We'll never know I guess.
It is more important to live up to one's principles than to chuck every last one of them out the window just to win. What's the point of winning if you are going to act as defiled, decrepit, and dastardly as your opponents?

LOL! Perfect job for this cuckservative. What's great is CNN is blocked on all 3 tv's in this home so I won't EVER have to hear from him again! WOOT!

He's the only Republican candidate who had actual experience balancing both the federal and his state's budgets. I can see why you fake conservatives hate him.

Kasich just hates Trump like all the other swampy-establishment types in D.C. hate Trump.

CNN aka Crap News Network, has become the dustbin of history where all losers and all America's haters end up.

CNN and all MSM have been giving a voice to evil for far too long! SHAME ON THEM!

I like Kasich too but I don't think he would have beaten HRC. We'll never know I guess.
It is more important to live up to one's principles than to chuck every last one of them out the window just to win. What's the point of winning if you are going to act as defiled, decrepit, and dastardly as your opponents?

Subjective. I just Stated I did not think he would win and then the SC would be super Leftist.

We don’t have a lot of Reagan-type leaders in our party. Remember Ronald Reagan Democrats? I want a Republican that can attract Democrats

We don’t have a lot of Reagan-type leaders in our party. Remember Ronald Reagan Democrats? I want a Republican that can attract Democrats

Times were different then. Democrats weren't so far left, and anti American. Today to attract Democrats you have to be very far left, progressive, and then you wouldn't be Republican anymore. We are very evenly divided, so there isn't ANY overlap anymore. So all you can shoot for is to sway the moderates, and undecided.

Forum List

Back