(KASICH IS) HILLARY IN A SUIT:

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Top 17 Left-Wing Moments of John Kasich’s Endless Political Career

I've never really liked the guy so this piece just increases that dislike.

As we are learning throughout this primary season, the Republican Party is divided and diverse. But the common denominator between all Republicans is that they want to move in a new direction, far away from the Obama agenda. What is clear about John Kasich is that far from being a fresh alternative, he is the embodiment of what is fueling everyone’s anger.

Here's just one of them:

Iran Deal Here to Stay: Evidently, Kasich believes that Obama’s Iran alliance is the Default. What Would We Do Without It? “On the deal with Iran Kasich attacked those Republicans who said they would tear up the deal on day one. Kasich said, ‘I don’t know what that means. They’re going to rip it up and then what?’” [NH1, 9/8/2015]

Read the full story @ Doug Ross @ Journal: HILLARY IN A SUIT: Top 17 Left-Wing Moments of John Kasich’s Endless Political Career

Kasich is the most qualified and accomplished candidate for president.

If you are partial to Democrats, which is what Kasich really is.
He has common cored our children from 5th place in the Nation to 23rd. He just plopped 45,000 Somalis into our capital, 9 out of 10 on welfare. He Obamacared us right out of the gate. In fact, there isn't an Obama edict that he doesn't swoon over. A Soros puppet.

He would be an extention of the Obama/UN regime. Do not vote for this man.

If you are partial to Democrats, which is what Kasich really is.
He has common cored our children from 5th place in the Nation to 23rd. He just plopped 45,000 Somalis into our capital, 9 out of 10 on welfare. He Obamacared us right out of the gate. In fact, there isn't an Obama edict that he doesn't swoon over. A Soros puppet.

He would be an extention of the Obama/UN regime. Do not vote for this man.

You are FOS on this one. You obviously don't know what a Republican is. Kasich is not my first choice, but to say Kisich is no better than Hillary or Barry is just plain ignorant!

Republican: Walker and Bush.

If not do these one ....

Democrat: Kasich, Clinton, Gomez, O'Malley.

But only if Trump win election this year.

Democrat four pieces can challenge in 2020.

You should change your avatar.

hqdefault.jpg

As we are learning throughout this primary season, the Republican Party is divided and diverse. But the common denominator between all Republicans is that they want to move in a new direction, far away from the Obama agenda. What is clear about John Kasich is that far from being a fresh alternative, he is the embodiment of what is fueling everyone’s anger.

Here's just one of them:

Iran Deal Here to Stay: Evidently, Kasich believes that Obama’s Iran alliance is the Default. What Would We Do Without It? “On the deal with Iran Kasich attacked those Republicans who said they would tear up the deal on day one. Kasich said, ‘I don’t know what that means. They’re going to rip it up and then what?’” [NH1, 9/8/2015]

Read the full story @ Doug Ross @ Journal: HILLARY IN A SUIT: Top 17 Left-Wing Moments of John Kasich’s Endless Political Career

Would that be a pants suit??? :lol:

Pretty bold fashion statement.

Hows about Cruz in a bra and a thong???

I bet the Donald is no stranger to leather and handcuffs.

Democrat: Kasich and Clinton or Gomez,

This really tricks. Realite for Democrat if theres is a Trump how masturbe out Clinton or Sanders this year !! s.k. voters willing this or whatever who there gonna vote it's over till 2020 there next primary are.

This really tricks. Realite for Democrat if theres is a Trump how masturbe out Clinton or Sanders this year !! s.k. voters willing this or whatever who there gonna vote it's over till 2020 there next primary are.

What the fuck are you jabbering about?

Thinking nobody by O'Malley even he is Catholic in 66 year old about four year marches.

The Bush Dynasty is buying up the world's aquifers. Their role in the world government is to give water to the highest bidder.
You cannot bear allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the UN at the same time. The two are in extreme conflict. Here is what side the Bushes are on:

This country is in the fight of it's life. One more U.N. president in the White House and we are done.

Here's just one of them:

You spelled Trump wrong.

Here's just one of them:

You spelled Trump wrong.

I fractured my wrist and am in a huge cast

Forum List

Back