Kasich Comes Out Of The Closet

I think he's been out for a while. Got what, 13% of the primary vote?

I voted for him three times: twice as Governor and once in the Republican primary. Now I regret my votes. I didn't know he was a guy that lacked dignity and integrity. When a real man makes a pledge, he keeps it. He's around my age, and our generation was raised with the belief that a man's word is Gospel.

We in Cleveland were so excited to host the Republican National Convention; even more excited that it turned out so well. Kasich? Didn't even bother to drive by yet alone show up. What a baby he is. So anything he says is absolutely worthless to me. He's a nobody and he knows it.
That's all well and good ,ray but you idolize a scumbag that lied about obama's citizenship as well as his phony sources,,,,and how he'd show his taxes, all those millions of illegals voting , as well as too many to list now a sick mf pos and you kiss his ass all of you are gd traitors
Oh fuck off you little sniveling girl. If Trump believed the birthers he wasn't lying and obama lied to ram his agenda down our throats. You can piss your panties all you want but you cannot force people to abandon their values for your own. Get it?
Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated??
be so complicated"

The speaker of this statement must think that all Americans are stupid since anyone with a brain knew it was extremely complex with numerous countervailing forces. How could such a man's judgment be trusted if he thinks in such simplistic terms and can't grasp nuances in issues that impact all Americans? how ice can you trust this man for anything?
The point, Poindexter, is that government has made it much more complex. Like they always do. Our physicians would have 5 PAs to a Canadian's 2. And that was before obiecare. There was too much government to begin with. It will not be easy to undo it, people have been paying into policies you can't simply take it away. The stupid people are those bellyaching because they can't ram their agenda's down our throats.

OP is correct. Fuck Kasich.

Some people lost coverage trying to put Obamacare in place.

To keep something awful just "because" is stupid.

It reminds me of people who claim they can't go to college because it will cut into their shifts at Applebys.
and dump was going to get rid of it on his first day?? now it seems it will continue withe the only change to the name ,,,Welcome Trump care
You have no use for truth, like all lefties. He said...

Trump promises a packed 'Day One' agenda
Trump’s website says he will “ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of ObamaCare” on Day One.

And you guys try to make it sound like he was going to have it all redone on day one when what he said was he'll ask congress to get on it on day one. LOL, you people are bird brains. You think you can get away with that?

I think he's been out for a while. Got what, 13% of the primary vote?

I voted for him three times: twice as Governor and once in the Republican primary. Now I regret my votes. I didn't know he was a guy that lacked dignity and integrity. When a real man makes a pledge, he keeps it. He's around my age, and our generation was raised with the belief that a man's word is Gospel.

We in Cleveland were so excited to host the Republican National Convention; even more excited that it turned out so well. Kasich? Didn't even bother to drive by yet alone show up. What a baby he is. So anything he says is absolutely worthless to me. He's a nobody and he knows it.
That's all well and good ,ray but you idolize a scumbag that lied about obama's citizenship as well as his phony sources,,,,and how he'd show his taxes, all those millions of illegals voting , as well as too many to list now a sick mf pos and you kiss his ass all of you are gd traitors
Oh fuck off you little sniveling girl. If Trump believed the birthers he wasn't lying and obama lied to ram his agenda down our throats. You can piss your panties all you want but you cannot force people to abandon their values for your own. Get it?
be so complicated"

The speaker of this statement must think that all Americans are stupid since anyone with a brain knew it was extremely complex with numerous countervailing forces. How could such a man's judgment be trusted if he thinks in such simplistic terms and can't grasp nuances in issues that impact all Americans? how ice can you trust this man for anything?
The point, Poindexter, is that government has made it much more complex. Like they always do. Our physicians would have 5 PAs to a Canadian's 2. And that was before obiecare. There was too much government to begin with. It will not be easy to undo it, people have been paying into policies you can't simply take it away. The stupid people are those bellyaching because they can't ram their agenda's down our throats.
How about this ice ? Repubs had 8 years under GWB to do something good in the Health care dept. They did shit They didn't come to obama with their ideas on how to make his plan better They sat on their hands and did shit ,,,as usual Oh yeah they did bash him everyday for making so many peoples lives better Family values ???? horse manure

be so complicated"

How about this ice ? Repubs had 8 years under GWB to do something good in the Health care dept. They did shit They didn't come to obama with their ideas on how to make his plan better They sat on their hands and did shit ,,,as usual Oh yeah they did bash him everyday for making so many peoples lives better Family values ???? horse manure
Look up tort reform. Every time the Republicans try to do something about it the Dems scream bloody murder. Lawyers want no part of that.

be so complicated"

Look up tort reform. Every time the Republicans try to do something about it the Dems scream bloody murder. Lawyers want no part of that.
Executive order ice??
President-elect Donald Trump will begin to dismantle the Affordable Care Act almost immediately when he takes office this month through a series of executive orders, Mike Pence reportedly told House Republicans in a meeting on Capitol Hill on Wednesday morning. Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY), a steadfast Trump ally in the lower chamber, said Congressional Republicans will have a replacement bill ready in six months. Meanwhile, President Obama was meeting separately with Democrats to discuss a strategy going forward for shielding his signature legislative achievement. Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA) was tweeting from inside the meeting and said Obama criticized the GOP for its handling of the repeal process. “You don’t tear down a house before having plans and building a new one,” Obama purportedly said, adding that he could have done a better job “communicating the importance” of the Affordable Care Act.

and ice "No one knew how complicated the HC bill was"??? Is he on something good???EVERYONE knew it was complicated

and ice "No one knew how complicated the HC bill was"??? Is he on something good???EVERYONE knew it was complicated
No it is not complicated, if everyone paid for their own shit we would not have this problem…

As if political passions in this country were not high enough, Trump's win has taken them to a whole new level.

I heard Rush the other day say that the Resistance is beginning to slow down, and I see zero (0) sign of that. Trump has 12-18 months to make a clear and positive mark, because what's coming from the Left in '18 and '20 will be big and intense.

What worries me is that a Trump flameout would usher back in the "progressives", not liberals, and the madness will continue - just in a different form.

Can the Resistance keep up the intensity through 2020?
Even these drug addled morons will eventually tire of the subject, but Soros wont run out of money.

So it will go into a slow low burn for the next 12 years is my guess.
I dunno. This is anecdotal evidence only, but holy crap - my Facebook screen is crammed with lefties reporting on meetings they've gone to, plans they've made, etc. etc. News stories from across the country are showing the same thing. That doesn't necessarily mean anything, but at least for now they're incredibly energized.

As if political passions in this country were not high enough, Trump's win has taken them to a whole new level.

I heard Rush the other day say that the Resistance is beginning to slow down, and I see zero (0) sign of that. Trump has 12-18 months to make a clear and positive mark, because what's coming from the Left in '18 and '20 will be big and intense.

What worries me is that a Trump flameout would usher back in the "progressives", not liberals, and the madness will continue - just in a different form.

They are paying for the resistance...so they can always get a crowd/rioters to from up whenever they want.....bob craemer and scot foval are still in business and still organizing people to incite violence....except now they are doing it at Town Halls instead of Trump rallies......

The real insanity....if Ruth Ginsberg assumes room temperature and Trump gets to appoint her replacement....you have not seen the bitch fest that the left will engage in when that happens...you are talking calling out the National Guard to restore order and to keep all the local Starbucks safe from window smashers....( the funny thing is....Star Bucks actually supports those nut jobs......)

Muhammad Ali Jr. was detained for 2 hours at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport ... and he's ready to sue because he thinks it's because he's Muslim.

Ali Jr.'s spokesman, Chris Mancini, tells TMZ ... his client was returning from Jamaica with his mother, Khalilah Ali -- Ali's first wife -- on February 7 when immigration officers stopped them. She got through, but he was taken to a small room for 2 hours and questioned.

Mancini says Ali's 44-year-old son was asked twice if he's Muslim, and also where he got his name. He was traveling on a U.S. Passport.

Ali Jr. is looking into suing the U.S. Treasury and Homeland Security over the incident. Mancini believes it hints at a larger issue of profiling and discrimination. He's interested in filing the lawsuit as a class action.

Worth noting ... Feb. 7 was 4 days after a federal judge put the kibosh on President Trump's immigration ban. U.S. Customs and Border Protections told us it can't comment on individual travelers, but "all international travelers arriving in the U.S. are subject to CBP inspection."
Muhammad Ali's Son Detained for Hours at Florida Airport, Allegedly for Being Muslim

I think what you are seeing is the Left waking up politically and forming their own Tea Party movement. It's not going to go away soon.

I think it's also a "redefining" movement of what it means to be Left and what the Democrats should stand for.

It's very like the Tea Party.

I think what you are seeing is the Left waking up politically and forming their own Tea Party movement. It's not going to go away soon.

I think it's also a "redefining" movement of what it means to be Left and what the Democrats should stand for.

It's very like the Tea Party.
Yeah, that's the feeling I'm getting.

The question is what the party does with this new energy.

Do I believe the Progressive movement can sustain their anger at the Democratic Leadership!?!

Yes.

Do I believe the Progressive movement will grow enough to make a serious run in 2018!?!

No.

Will they form enough in 2020!?!

No.

You have anger but over time it will die. The Senate is the Progressive only shot in the next four years because the House will stay red.

If the Progressive Left win the Senate it still will not help in 2020 unless they find their next unknown candidate like they did with Obama in 2008...

It is too bad...I had high hope for keith ellison......instead of going for the black, muslim racist democrat, the racist democrat party went with the latino racist democrat to lead them.....

ellison was a sure bet to increase the number of Republicans elected in 2018....now we will just have to work harder...

well you sure sound like a devout Christian, well do
To resist tyranny is to do God's service

Wendy's to install self-ordering kiosks at 1,000 locations in 2017
Wendy's customers will soon be ordering from a computer as the company plans on installing self-ordering kiosks at 1,000 of its fast food locations by the end of 2017, according to the company's February investor report.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jobs are going, going, going so many ppl warned those 15 an hr idiots this would happen. With Obamacare in the picture at the time and still on going for now . Who do you think these companies are going to want more computers/robots or a human pain in the ass who wants more and more pay, calls of sick, takes vacations.....
Yaaay it's such a conspiracy that technology will be taking many, many jobs.

There is a problem in your logic. If you want, I can give you links to challenge your assertion that these immigrants are a benefit. And to what end? You will believe what you want, and I'll still believe what I want.

So, whats the truth? Consider this. In this country, poor American citizens cost this country much more than they produce. Can you show me even one study that shows our own poor as being an economic benefit?

So, what makes you think that any study that claims the poor from another country would benefit our economy, when our own poor do not, would be accurate?

Mark

Please do. Let's see what you've got

Easy peasy.

The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to the U.S. Taxpayer

Personal logic should be your guide. But, I can do links.

Mark
Yes of course. The Heritage Foundation. Very objective and unbiased!! :bsflag:

Like I said, I can do links. But, enough about that. So, a question. If our own poor cost us money, why is it you think a poor immigrant wouldn't?

Mark

Another logical fallacy in the form of a false equivalency. All immigrants in fact most immigrants , are not poor or unproductive.

In addition , our poor are eligible for many services and benefits that immigrants are not able to access.

Keep trying dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wendy's to install self-ordering kiosks at 1,000 locations in 2017
Wendy's customers will soon be ordering from a computer as the company plans on installing self-ordering kiosks at 1,000 of its fast food locations by the end of 2017, according to the company's February investor report.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jobs are going, going, going so many ppl warned those 15 an hr idiots this would happen. With Obamacare in the picture at the time and still on going for now . Who do you think these companies are going to want more computers/robots or a human pain in the ass who wants more and more pay, calls of sick, takes vacations.....
Yaaay it's such a conspiracy that technology will be taking many, many jobs.
How much do you figure it will cost to keep those computers in good working order?

Anti-Muslim group fires its San Antonio leader

On Thursday, the White-led chapter held a meeting at Parkway Baptist Church featuring Karen Lugo, who is affiliated with the Texas Public Policy Foundation and the author of a book, “Mosques in America.” The San Antonio Express-News was denied entry to the meeting.

A protest outside organized by the San Antonio chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) drew more than 250 people.

In an email to supporters on Friday, the national ACT group said it had parted ways with White, described as “one of our best chapter leaders.”

“The reason we were forced to let Lt. Col. White go was because he advertised on the Internet a chapter meeting to learn how to ‘shut mosques down.’”
Amid a spate of recent violence against Muslims, a national organization fervent in its criticism of refugees and Middle Eastern immigrants has fired its San Antonio chapter leader for publicizing a meeting last week about learning how to “shut down mosques.”

Anti-Muslim group fires its San Antonio leader

It's nice to know there are groups like that.
We need to let Islamists know they are not welcome. Their barbaric ways are not compatible with Western culture. They belong in the Middle East where they can enslave their own women, throw gays off rooftops, and kill each other for being the wrong kind of Muslim.

Really? You support hate groups?

Talk about a cluster fuck waiting to happen......If this is true no more Wendy's for me

It was quite hilarious to see such a flub on such a grand scale. I mean after the whole Steve Harvey thing you'd think award shows in general would get their shit together.
Maybe if they spent less time wringing their hands and foaming at the mouth about Trump and losing the election, they could put together a decent show.
The mistake was by the auditors. duh.

well you sure sound like a devout Christian, well do
To resist tyranny is to do God's service
Sounds like a crusader. :rolleyes:

Kimmel got off some good comments on Trump.
Then the Iranian winner protested by not showing up .. good for him.

the Democrats are more motivated and animated than we've seen in our lifetimes - both locally and nationally.

Motivated, animated crazy people are still crazy. The Americans with a pulpit merely need to continue to point this out.

I predict the Perez/Ellison team will be a disaster for the Democrats.

The reality is if you're here illegally, you need to get the fuck out.
Espaillat: 'Are we a country of deportation or a country of aspirations?' - CNNPolitics.com

It sent a chilling effect to anybody who doesn't have any documents," the New York Democrat said. "How do you move around? How do you go to school? How do you go to a store?"

Those days of living in fear of being deported shape his view of how children of undocumented parents must be processing President Donald Trump's immigration proposals, Espaillat said.

If anyone thought democrats were butthurt over the 2016 election, the 2018 election will have them out of their minds. Trump's reelection in 2020 will have them ready for a strait jacket.

One will still be able to order from a person if they choose to.

'Kasich: GOP Should Side With Dems To Stop Conservatives'

Kasich ran to win the GOP Presidential Nomination ... yet he is openly declaring he is against Conservatives .... and asking the GOP (Washington Establishment or all of them?) to join him and the rest of the Democrats.

Kasich: GOP Should Side With Dems To Stop Conservatives

Don't ever try to pretend to be a Republican again, please, sir....but of course if any take up his offer it might mean the GOP is not a party for Conservatives.

Kasich is the Cleveland Browns of politics.
If he ran as a DEM in 2020 he'd get my vote

That says a lot right there.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back