Kashmir: Genocide !!!!

islam4ever

Sep 18, 2010
Dubai
The Hindu Terrorists are occupying Kashmir and killing us.

This is a call to the USA to bomb India and liberate Kashmir, the same way you helped Kosovo and Kuwait.

Thanks,
Khudad

Pakistan and Kashmir were both India , and have fallen victim to jihad.
Thats what Islam does claim land, Islam turns one neighborhood, into a ghetto no one wants to live in but other muslims , then they spread out from there turning countries on killing fields, all the while blaming the victims of jihad.

If there are more than 3 murkins there, they'll be on their way. You got oil ?

No, we don't have oil.

But India has oil. We will join with USA to attack India and take their oil.

ROFLMAO

You are certifiable.

Lets see who will we side with. The one that is at least trying to be a Democracy, or the freaking Islamic Theocracy that pretends to help us with Terrorism as they participate in it.

Hmmmmm I wonder.

Last edited:
If there are more than 3 murkins there, they'll be on their way. You got oil ?

No, we don't have oil.

ROFLMAO

You are certifiable.

Lets see who will we side with. The one that is at least trying to be a Democracy, or the freaking Islamic Theocracy that pretends to help us with Terrorism as they participate in it.

Hmmmmm I wonder.

You will side with us, or we won't hand over Osama.

India is a land of cow worshippers. We both eat their god everyday. Their god is useless against Allah.

No, we don't have oil.

ROFLMAO

You are certifiable.

Hmmmmm I wonder.

India is a land of cow worshippers. We both eat their god everyday. Their god is useless against Allah.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

No, we don't have oil.

ROFLMAO

You are certifiable.

Hmmmmm I wonder.

they worship cows and you worship a pedophile... which is worse?

ROFLMAO

You are certifiable.

Hmmmmm I wonder.

they worship cows and you worship a pedophile... which is worse?

At least we don't worship beefburgers. The silly Hindus also worship penisses.

No, we don't have oil.

ROFLMAO

You are certifiable.

Hmmmmm I wonder.

Sorry, I like bacon.

bacon.jpg

By all means eat the pig. It is filth, fit for those of a filthy disposition.

Allah hu akbar !!!

India will be punished by Mighty Pakistan !!

New Topics

Forum List

Back