Karzai Contemplating Taliban Over Obama's Government

It is pretty interesting that most Leftists want to legalize Drugs here but at the same time think it's ok to harrass & arrest poor Afghan farmers. Seems pretty bizarre to me. Their Drug War over there has been a terrible distraction. It really has turned average Afghans against us. One War at a time. It just wasn't the right time for their Drug War over there. Who are we to tell them what they can or can't grow? They've been growing that stuff for a Thousand years. Maybe if the West wasn't full of so many degenerate drug addicts,there wouldn't be a market for opium & heroin. The West should start addressing their own problems and leave the poor Afghan farmers alone. Hey just my opinion anyway.

Nah, I think most leftists have no trouble with illegal substances being available as long as they are being taxed.

Italy's economy is big time black market. Africa is flooded with black market economies, are we sending troops there too?

The entire argument for our presence in any nation has ended. Stand back, and let people live, and sacrifice to see if they can make it. There will be horror, there will be pain, and they will make it. We did, and look where it got us: A spendaholic government staffed by elitist, arrogant thieves working for big corporate interests and banks. ;)

If you support legalizing Drugs here,you should not support our Military harassing & arresting poor Afghan Farmers over there. That wasn't part of the original mission either. That's not why we went over there. Their Drug War is just wrong. Lets end it right now.

If you support legalizing Drugs here,you should not support our Military harassing & arresting poor Afghan Farmers over there. That wasn't part of the original mission either. That's not why we went over there. Their Drug War is just wrong. Lets end it right now.

I support legalizing some drugs. Not opiates.

I fully support interdicting the Afghan opium trade for the tactical and strategic reasons I've outlined above.

neocommunists, can't slow them down with their opinions. No wonder the Afghan people hate us now.

Afghanistan: We had their support. Now after one year plus of Obama, all gone completely to hell, and the mission has changed. It's like Janet Reno versus "different" Americans revisited. Burning people's houses down, killing children, shooting their wives, the neocommunist way I guess.

No wonder our troops want out of there yesterday.

If Afghanistan doesn't develop an economy that isn't based int he black market, then there is no hope for the nation.

You might want to step off campus once in a while and see how our economy is doing.

You might want to contribute something of substance to this thread as opposed to your usual lame fucking insults. Then again, I know that is most likely beyond your skill level.

As far as seeing with your own eyes, I told you I was in A-stan for a year. What the fuck did you observe when you were there?

My dick is bigger than yours.

Did you disagree with something, or would ewe like to review my itinerary over the years?

;)

We heard ewe. Ewe support a drug and bombing war against poor people who eat dirt to go fight a drug war because there are no Al Queda there.

Did you have something else to add?

Did we miss something?

There have to be more helpless people on this earth the neocommunists can slaughter besides Afghans.

awesome, junior high school humor! I was waiting for that.

OK, looks like the neocommunists are out of arguments for the debate.

TADA!!!!!!!!!

I am the KING!!!

;)

this nation has seen democrats try to act like men before, and it took us decades to heal from them.

true that!

Depends on what your definition of a "man" is. Look at what Republicans did for 8 years. Is it any surprise that a political party that hates government would botch two. Well, if you count what they did to this country, three. In baseball, three strikes and you're out.

8 years? Democrats have "owned" the House for over 78% of the time since WWII, and the Senate for over 70% since WWII. We are here today because government wasted the best opportunity any people or nation has ever seen on this planet, and it is GONE. Bush sucked, and the problem is he was President twice because Democrats suck a lot worse. Let's be honest. Name a tax, name a failed war, name a failed government program, it was Democrat inspired, authored, or approved. FACT.

If Bush was President still and all this was going on, ewe wouldn't be here. Another FACT.

this nation has seen democrats try to act like men before, and it took us decades to heal from them.

true that!

Yeah.....and Titanic Failure is one of those manboypussies who talks shit about military people, when in reality, he was too fucking scared to join.

He was afraid the instructors would be mean to him and make him cry.

So, he's still living in his momma's basement, beating off to Tiger Beat magazine.

Can you imagine we have the gall to shove this oppressive and corrupt government on other peoples around the world? Even a poor nation like Afghanistan would prefer the brutal Taliban to corrupt Democrat alternatives??? Unbelievable. What happened to our nation?

I'm just glad I lived through the best years of this nation.

If you're serious and not just throwing this out there then you have some severe problems with your own partisanship blinding you as to what is really going on with Karzai.

Forum List

Back