Karzai Calls Americans 'Demons'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
And you're paying for this America. Your Tax Dollars at work. Fun times huh?

Gulf Widens Between U.S. and a More Volatile Karzai

The Americans in Afghanistan are “demons.”

They claim they burned Korans by mistake, but really those were “Satanic acts that will never be forgiven by apologies.”

The massacre of 16 Afghan children, women and men by an American soldier “was not the first incident, indeed it was the 100th, the 200th and 500th incident.”

Such harsh talk may sound as if it comes from the Taliban, but those are all remarks either made personally by the United States’ increasingly hostile ally here, President Hamid Karzai, or issued by his office in recent days and weeks.

The strongest such outburst came Friday. “Let’s pray for God to rescue us from these two demons,” Mr. Karzai said, apparently holding back tears at a meeting with relatives of the massacre victims, and clearly referring to the United States and the Taliban in the same breath. “There are two demons in our country now.”

Ever since the Koran-burning episode on Feb. 20 and its violent aftermath, the relationship between the two governments has lurched from one crisis to another. American officials have scrambled to run damage control, with President Obama expressing a personal apology for the Koran burning, as well as regrets about the massacre, while calling Mr. Karzai twice in the past week.

Read More:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/18/w...ingly-hostile-karzai.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Karzai Calls Americans 'Demons'...
Gee.....a Middle Eastern politician....resorting to religious/fundamentalist-idiom....in-order-to appeal to his Country's least-educated populace.

Whatta shocker.

You're gonna have to try a little-harder, than that, Hamid.....or, maybe switch places with John Boner. You're both dealing with outta-control religious-whack-jobs....but, we've got a much-better (increasingly-better) economy. Hell.....we could even sweeten the deal and throw-in Eric Cantor.​

Last edited:
Karzai is a dishonest thief who's gotten rich off our taxdollars. The only thing he leads is his pocketbook.

If I were the Generals over there I would tell him to kiss our ass. Remove our troops and watch him deal with the Taliban on his own.

Believe me, that asshole will be leaving Astan in one big hurry when we pull out.

Karzai is a dishonest thief who's gotten rich off our taxdollars. The only thing he leads is his pocketbook.

If I were the Generals over there I would tell him to kiss our ass. Remove our troops and watch him deal with the Taliban on his own.

Believe me, that asshole will be leaving Astan in one big hurry when we pull out.

Karzai has money in a Swiss Bank account and a swanky apartment in London, when shit starts rolling down hill in Afghanistan he will be on the first flight out of there.

Karzai is under the false impression that he is running an effective government that can exist on it's own for some strange reason.

Let's do the logical thing here:

Withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Immediately hault ALL foreign aid flowing to Afghanistan and Pakistan.

He'll change his toon within an hour of having to actually govern his war-torn nation and it's tribal leaders who hate each other without US assistance.

By then though... we'll have the satisfaction of being able to say "Ha! It's too late."

Amazing how the country both on the left and right has suddenly adopted Ron Paul's early '00s position on Afghanistan. I'm so super surprised by that.

After the military victory over the Taliban was achieved, Congressman Paul began attempting to reign in US military presence there to avoid the vague and prolonged war he cautioned against in 2001. In 2002, Congressman Paul noted in a floor speech that war with Afghanistan was simply no longer necessary. He noted that the people who attacked us had already been defeated and to further destroy Afghanistan only to rebuild it out of some misplaced sense of duty was simply not necessary.
Ron Paul - The War in Afghanistan

Amazing how the country both on the left and right has suddenly adopted Ron Paul's early '00s position on Afghanistan. I'm so super surprised by that.

After the military victory over the Taliban was achieved, Congressman Paul began attempting to reign in US military presence there to avoid the vague and prolonged war he cautioned against in 2001. In 2002, Congressman Paul noted in a floor speech that war with Afghanistan was simply no longer necessary. He noted that the people who attacked us had already been defeated and to further destroy Afghanistan only to rebuild it out of some misplaced sense of duty was simply not necessary.
Was he DRUNK, at that time.....or, was his Libertarian line-o'-communications (i.e. carrier-pigeon) sick-in-bed?

:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]The Hunt For Bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

ObamaBC%2525252BandBinLaden.jpg

Was he DRUNK, at that time.....or, was his Libertarian line-o'-communications (i.e. carrier-pigeon) sick-in-bed?

I'm not sure you understand what has been going on in Afghanistan post-9/11:

In October 2001, Operation Enduring Freedom was launched in which teams of American and British special forces worked with ground forces of the United Front (Northern Alliance) to remove the Taliban from power and dispel Al-Qaeda.[138] At the same time the US-led forces were bombing Taliban and al-Qaida targets everywhere inside Afghanistan with cruise missiles. These actions led to the fall of Mazar-i-Sharif in the north followed by all the other cities, as the Taliban and al-Qaida fled over the porous Durand Line border into Pakistan. In December 2001, after the Taliban government was toppled and the new Afghan government under Hamid Karzai was formed, the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) was established by the UN Security Council to help assist the Karzai administration and provide basic security to the Afghan people.
Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bin Laden was not in Afghanistan, so I'm not sure why you bring him up here. If anything, our occupation of Afghanistan distracted us from pursuing Bin Laden. Ron Paul knew where Bin Laden was as early as 2003:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65j0WCGEp4g]Ron Paul Says Bin Laden In Pakistan In 2003 - YouTube[/ame]​

I'm not sure you understand what has been going on in Afghanistan post-9/11:

In October 2001, Operation Enduring Freedom was launched in which teams of American and British special forces worked with ground forces of the United Front (Northern Alliance) to remove the Taliban from power and dispel Al-Qaeda.[138] At the same time the US-led forces were bombing Taliban and al-Qaida targets everywhere inside Afghanistan with cruise missiles. These actions led to the fall of Mazar-i-Sharif in the north followed by all the other cities, as the Taliban and al-Qaida fled over the porous Durand Line border into Pakistan. In December 2001, after the Taliban government was toppled and the new Afghan government under Hamid Karzai was formed, the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) was established by the UN Security Council to help assist the Karzai administration and provide basic security to the Afghan people.
Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bin Laden was not in Afghanistan, so I'm not sure why you bring him up here. If anything, our occupation of Afghanistan distracted us from pursuing Bin Laden. Ron Paul knew where Bin Laden was as early as 2003.

Whew!!! What took him so long????

eusa_doh.gif

Once they started droning on & on about fighting a 'Drug War' in Afghanistan, i knew all was lost over there. That's not the reason we went there. The goalposts just keep being moved further & further away. Time to wrap it up over there. It's over.

And you're paying for this America. Your Tax Dollars at work. Fun times huh?

Gulf Widens Between U.S. and a More Volatile Karzai

The Americans in Afghanistan are “demons.”

They claim they burned Korans by mistake, but really those were “Satanic acts that will never be forgiven by apologies.”

The massacre of 16 Afghan children, women and men by an American soldier “was not the first incident, indeed it was the 100th, the 200th and 500th incident.”

Such harsh talk may sound as if it comes from the Taliban, but those are all remarks either made personally by the United States’ increasingly hostile ally here, President Hamid Karzai, or issued by his office in recent days and weeks.

The strongest such outburst came Friday. “Let’s pray for God to rescue us from these two demons,” Mr. Karzai said, apparently holding back tears at a meeting with relatives of the massacre victims, and clearly referring to the United States and the Taliban in the same breath. “There are two demons in our country now.”

Ever since the Koran-burning episode on Feb. 20 and its violent aftermath, the relationship between the two governments has lurched from one crisis to another. American officials have scrambled to run damage control, with President Obama expressing a personal apology for the Koran burning, as well as regrets about the massacre, while calling Mr. Karzai twice in the past week.

Read More:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/18/w...ingly-hostile-karzai.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

The search for OBL and subsequent "surgical" bombing and/or SEAL invasions to eliminate the Taliban could have all been taken care of before January 2003. We know that for a fact since that's what we finally did in Pakistan. I can't believe Americans are tolerating an 11-year "war".

Forum List

Back