Karma - Some Boys Are Dumb.

S

Shattered

Some jackass in a beat up van cuts me off (I'm doing 35 - he pulls out in front of me doing 20, giving me no time to slow down, which means speed up and go around him..) Honked my horn at him.. He reaches out his window to flip me off, knocks off his baseball cap, and it goes flying down the street, causing him to pull over and chase it down...

Now was it REALLY worth it to cut me off?

*dies laughing* (Yes, *I* found it funny)

Shattered said:
Some jackass in a beat up van cuts me off (I'm doing 35 - he pulls out in front of me doing 20, giving me no time to slow down, which means speed up and go around him..) Honked my horn at him.. He reaches out his window to flip me off, knocks off his baseball cap, and it goes flying down the street, causing him to pull over and chase it down...

LOL! I'd rep that, but you got your kudos in reality! :thup:

Funny!

I was in a tour bus and an idiot cut us off and flipped us the bird. Dumbass didn't realize that most roads have stop lights. We got to the next stoplight and the dumbass had to stop. Our driver got out, walked up to the drivers window. When the driver opened his window our driver reached in, grabbed his keys and tossed them into the woods! Then we drove off. Sometimes it doesn't pay to cut someone off.

Shattered said:

I love Karma.

Nuc said:
Funny!

I was in a tour bus and an idiot cut us off and flipped us the bird. Dumbass didn't realize that most roads have stop lights. We got to the next stoplight and the dumbass had to stop. Our driver got out, walked up to the drivers window. When the driver opened his window our driver reached in, grabbed his keys and tossed them into the woods! Then we drove off. Sometimes it doesn't pay to cut someone off.

We had a tour bus driver like that in Boston. God I loved that guy!

Kathianne said:
LOL! I'd rep that, but you got your kudos in reality! :thup:

The only thing that could have made it better would have been him getting pulled over for expired plates...

KarlMarx said:
me too, but it sticks to my teeth and my doctor told me to cut back on sweets

I like those apple slices with the small container of karma you can buy at Wal-Mart for a buck.

Yummy.

Shattered said:

No girl has ever pulled out in front of anyone?!

Neg rep for you.

Oh, that's right, I don't do rep points.

Forum List

Back